The LJS Missouri Insider said......

"Time for Nebraska fans to get a closer look at what they could have had if things had worked out differently for Bill Callahan. Blaine Gabbert has stepped out of Chase Daniel’s shadow to draw rave reviews from an adoring cast of media who regularly cover the Tigers.

After his sparkling starting debut against Illinois — when he completed 24 of 33 passes for 313 yards and three touchdowns, and ran for 58 yards and another score — some of the throng was ready to heave him into the Heisman Trophy race."

I'LL TAKE PELINI WAY ABOVE 3 YEARS OF GABBERT! If you don't have a defense a you are not going to bring home a Heisman. I am satisfied with Lee and a great defense that will only get better.

"Time for Nebraska fans to get a closer look at what they could have had if things had worked out differently for Bill Callahan. Blaine Gabbert has stepped out of Chase Daniel’s shadow to draw rave reviews from an adoring cast of media who regularly cover the Tigers.

After his sparkling starting debut against Illinois — when he completed 24 of 33 passes for 313 yards and three touchdowns, and ran for 58 yards and another score — some of the throng was ready to heave him into the Heisman Trophy race."

I'LL TAKE PELINI WAY ABOVE 3 YEARS OF GABBERT! If you don't have a defense a you are not going to bring home a Heisman. I am satisfied with Lee and a great defense that will only get better.

The funniest part of all this is "if thing had worked out differently for Bill Callahan"...

I'm still laughing

I think I heard ESPN actually declare Illinois a really, really enormously bad football team on sportscenter last week. If they can see it, anybody should be able to. Just saying. Fire Ron Zook.

Illinois is horrible and Zooks seat is so hot, he can't even sit down. This week, he finally benched Juice Williams in a last ditch effort to save his job.

I think I heard ESPN actually declare Illinois a really, really enormously bad football team on sportscenter last week. If they can see it, anybody should be able to. Just saying. Fire Ron Zook.

Illinois is horrible and Zooks seat is so hot, he can't even sit down. This week, he finally benched Juice Williams in a last ditch effort to save his job.

Are you saying that the Juice will not be loose?

Missouri writers have always been a bunch of homers. That's why I love OWH and LJS, because they will praise the team but will also give criticisms. If Missouri had the writers we have, they would be calling out the fact that MU has played nobody defensively and the stats might be misguided.