Predictions on where Nebraska is in the next polls?

UABAlum

A come from behind win is always good, but coming from 0-12 to 27-12 against a ranked team in the 4th quarter is more impressive. Nebraska's only loss is to the 5th ranked team in the nation and that was a game Nebraska nearly won. I was stunned last week when Miami's victory pushed up Virginia Tech but didn't help Nebraska. After all, Nebraska played VT a whole lot better than Miami did.

I figure now lower than 15 and could go higher, especially if other teams lose.

What do you think?

This is a good question. I'm thinking, just going by how the polls have treated us so far, that we won't move into the top 15. If Top 15 teams take care of business this week, then we'll be thrown in the 15-20 range. But who knows? We'll just have to wait and see.

the polls dont usually show us any respect. most of the AP voters are on the east coast and this was a late late game especially in the east so i bet most of the voters didnt watch most of the game and just go by the stats. if anything our defense proved we can be ranked up there with anyone. defense wins championships. i know our offense was sluggish and inconsistent but i see it improving over time. like i said our defense will be our backbone to carry the load and thats always something you see in the best football teams. i'd say top15 mostly cause im biased but it all depends on what the teams ahead of us do. i doubt the polls will show us too much respect but hopefully im wrong :)

I'll take my usual stance: Doesn't matter until the final week. A conference win on the road where the last win was in 2001 is absolutely awesome and worth much more than the pollsters will ever acknowledge. But, I'm going to relish the conf. win for a bit, and worry about the polls later. Just keep winning and the final polls (the only ones that actually matter) will straighten themselves out. Really - trust me.