Kansas City Sports Radio

<_< Come on, what would you expect the HC of another team to say when he is addressing the fans of his team. He has to come out and say stuff like that. You want your fans to believe your the best team. If Bo came out after the TT game and said anything else, we would crucify him for it.

Pinkel is only protecting his job, and serving his fan base, like he is supposed to do. You don't say your 2nd best when there is so much season to play yet. That would be stupid, especially if you expect your players to give 100%.

<_< Come on, what would you expect the HC of another team to say when he is addressing the fans of his team. He has to come out and say stuff like that. You want your fans to believe your the best team. If Bo came out after the TT game and said anything else, we would crucify him for it.

Pinkel is only protecting his job, and serving his fan base, like he is supposed to do. You don't say your 2nd best when there is so much season to play yet. That would be stupid, especially if you expect your players to give 100%.

100% agree!

To many Husker fans want other coaches, players and media to bow down to the skers all the time and basically suck them off while rubbing their balls. They are not going to do that and nor should they. There was ssoooooooo much crying that ESPN and all the sports media outlets HATED NU. They dont hate NU its that NU was not important, there was nothing to talk about. Look this past week, every freaking sports outlet in America is talking about NU and Suh. When you win thats when good things start to get said about you.

Pinkles comments were fine.

100% agree!

To many Husker fans want other coaches, players and media to bow down to the skers all the time and basically suck them off while rubbing their balls. They are not going to do that and nor should they. There was ssoooooooo much crying that ESPN and all the sports media outlets HATED NU. They dont hate NU its that NU was not important, there was nothing to talk about. Look this past week, every freaking sports outlet in America is talking about NU and Suh. When you win thats when good things start to get said about you.

How did you know I was thinking about Erin Andrews?

What the hell? What kind of comment is that, teachercd?

Overreact much? <_<

Cleary the post I made was for effect but go look at any and all Husker message boards, every single one will have a thread about how coaches or the media are "out to get NU" or "dont respect NU"

If you dont beleive me, I will be happy to post the links.

100% agree!

How did you know I was thinking about Erin Andrews?

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:w00t:w00t:w00t

Overreact much? <_<

Cleary the post I made was for effect but go look at any and all Husker message boards, every single one will have a thread about how coaches or the media are "out to get NU" or "dont respect NU"

It's not your point, it's your tone. You really have to speak that way? You could have made your point without that kind of language. It just makes you look childish.

Overreact much? <_<

It's not your point, it's your tone. You really have to speak that way? You could have made your point without that kind of language. It just makes you look childish.

I am childish, so it probably fits really well. I really dont post all that serious, its not a second job for me.

But you are the one inferring my tone, so really thats kind of on you. I was being funny or in your eyes not funny but still attempting to be funny. Sorry if it bothered you, I was trying to show of childish many of the responses have been.

Nothing you wrote is "on me." Those are your words, you own them.

If that's how you want to talk, fine. Just don't expect to be taken seriously when you do.

Deal, its just that you were the one that thought I was being serious when clearly it was a joke and I dont really think that NU fans want Suh to be getting a...well you know. So that part is on you for thinking that it was serious and not a joke.

I do own those words though, please dont try to steal them! Oh yeah, its a message board, so I dont really expect to be taken seriously.

Back to the topic now...

Kansas is the clear favorite now in K.C. sports radio.

You may think I'm nuts, but don't be surprised if KU has their hands full tomorrow in Boulder. You heard it here first!

Totally agree with this! I think that its going to be really close and it would not shock me to see CU get out to an early lead and hold on. Not to mention, they might be going for it on 4th down a lot vs that bad KU defense.

Kansas is the clear favorite now in K.C. sports radio.

You may think I'm nuts, but don't be surprised if KU has their hands full tomorrow in Boulder. You heard it here first!

Totally agree with this! I think that its going to be really close and it would not shock me to see CU get out to an early lead and hold on. Not to mention, they might be going for it on 4th down a lot vs that bad KU defense.

Who says they're ever going to need a 3rd down against that bad KU defense? :dunno