Official Visits

Just speculating, but I think we are going to pick up a few Defensive commits from the weekend.

I think we are going to get Jay Guy. Once he sees Suh and Crick he'll be N. The guys on the ND board seem to think Cooper is a ND lock. I believe Slavin said a while back that ORE is his favorite, and I can't really see him leaving the west. I think in the end we get Okuyemi, but he isn't going to commit anytime soon.

A lot of people are mentioning how prospects aren't ranked so they aren't big time recruits or good gets. A lot of prospects just aren't ranked for maybe don't have a ton of film until their senior year. Hell scout still doesn't have Carter ranked. Enunwa isn't ranked either but I heard the other day that his high school coach, who has had a ton of really good prospects, said that he is going to be a very, very good player. I would hold off judgement until the last rankings are put out bc some of our recruits will be ranked way higher I would bet.

I think we have to take a running back in this class as well. Even if we do get Reed and Green next year we are still pretty thin. Helu will be gone next year, who knows if Burkhead will return to form, Okafor hasn't shown anything yet, and they don't seem to high on Ward or Mendoza. That leaves us with Robinson and Burkhead as two relatively proven backs that the coaches can depend on. I personally would love to see Corvin Lamb come on board for this class.

I think we have to take a running back in this class as well. Even if we do get Reed and Green next year we are still pretty thin. Helu will be gone next year, who knows if Burkhead will return to form, Okafor hasn't shown anything yet, and they don't seem to high on Ward or Mendoza. That leaves us with Robinson and Burkhead as two relatively proven backs that the coaches can depend on. I personally would love to see Corvin Lamb come on board for this class.

Helu is a jr isn't he? Do you thionk he is going nfl?

Also Ward is a RsFr yes? I think it is too early to say they don't like him yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Okafor isn't with the team next year. I think you're right about Mendoza. He can't seem to get on the field.

I do agree we should take an RB.