Bo's Postgame

Stu

usually he is blunt, but damn, he is being just RUDE!

He's not really answering anything, he's just ticked as hell...

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

i know, i listened to it as well. they should probably wait about 30 minutes after the game before they have it. however, as head coach he does need to work on becoming a bit more diplomatic is his responses. i know people willl simply write he is just calling it how he sees it and i guess he will continue to get away with it until the administration tires of it. and they will tire real quickly unless he starts beating teams from the big 12 south.

The only question he was bad with was the blackshirt question. He was fine besides that. That was hardly a stare down at all, if you call it one.

I paused it for two minutes to create a dramatic atmosphere.

Yeah, the blackshirt question ticked him off, as did talking about last weeks comeback.

But i disagree with him saying that the defense didn't play well. I thought they played very good against a potent offense.

Some of the questions are just idiotic, and are borderline moronish if that is even a word.

"how disappointing is this loss?"

STARE DOWN FROM BO... "Next question..."

How about the reporter looking at that blood vessel ready to burst on his forehead and making an educated guess?

Reporter: What about the penalties coach?

Bo: I can't talk about them.

But yet the reporter relentlessly repeats the question further pi$$ing off Bo not realizing a response could get him a fine or suspension from the Big 12. Duh!

I don't blame Bo, disappointing loss. If I had some reporters asking me questions right now I probablly wouldn't be all cheerful and congratulating them on the awesome question. I'm glad to see a coach who is actually bothered by a loss. Shows he wants to win, not just pretend it didn't happen like it did.

You ask a bulldog competitor how it feels to lose?

I guess this reporter goes up to someone after a family member has died and ask them if they feel sad. Or if someone gets robbed if they feel angry?

It's an insanely stupid question just looking to get Bo angry. I'm actually surprised Bo didn't end the PC right there and would not blame him if he had.

Yeah, he's not used to losing as a HC. But he had better learn quickly that there is a fine line between being a "firey competitor" and being a rude jerk. Class is important even with goofey questions from the media. Can't expect a team to demonstrate poise if the coach can't after the game. His team lost it was his fault-get over it and be a man. TO will have a talk with him if this continues.