The Future of Nebraska Football

Landlord

Man I hope he is our new starting quarterback...I was very impressed with him against TT

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

There should have been some sarcasm...his play was mediocre at best...

That's why I'd like to see him start a game. It's easy to look mediocre when you're down by 21 and everybody on the defense knows you're going to pass.

Man I hope he is our new starting quarterback...I was very impressed with him against TT

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

That's why I'd like to see him start a game. It's easy to look mediocre when you're down by 21 and everybody on the defense knows you're going to pass.

I'll agree with Husker T. We all said the same thing about Joey Ganz when he played against KU in Lawerence back in 07'. KU was up huge and the only reason taht Ganz threw a lot of INT's is because we had to pass to maybe put up some more points on the board.

Same thing this past Saturday. Green went into the game and he had to do something thru the air to score points to get us back into the game. He missed a lot of passes but remember one of his passes that were dropped was a sure TD in the making. Green could've throw 2 TD passes if that one wasn't dropped.

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

I'll agree with Husker T. We all said the same thing about Joey Ganz when he played against KU in Lawerence back in 07'. KU was up huge and the only reason taht Ganz threw a lot of INT's is because we had to pass to maybe put up some more points on the board.

Same thing this past Saturday. Green went into the game and he had to do something thru the air to score points to get us back into the game. He missed a lot of passes but remember one of his passes that were dropped was a sure TD in the making. Green could've throw 2 TD passes if that one wasn't dropped.

Well considering that he made a bad under thrown pass on that play that Curenski dropped, I hope you aren't thinking of that play. If you are that isn't a good example of Cody making a good play, that was pure luck on the bounce and stone hands by Curenski.

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

Well considering that he made a bad under thrown pass on that play that Curenski dropped, I hope you aren't thinking of that play. If you are that isn't a good example of Cody making a good play, that was pure luck on the bounce and stone hands by Curenski.

that was was tipped and dropped. yes it woulda been nice but you cant really blame Cure on that because it clearly went thru mult ppls hands, yes i know he's the receiver but the wall was underthrown AND wasnt even meant for him.... :dunno:

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

that was was tipped and dropped. yes it woulda been nice but you cant really blame Cure on that because it clearly went thru mult ppls hands, yes i know he's the receiver but the wall was underthrown AND wasnt even meant for him.... :dunno:

I know that it was tipped by a few other players but it did hit him in the hands and was very catchable. Gilleylen I know wasn't expecting it but it still it his hands and was a for sure deal to be a TD. :dumdum

The future of NU football most likely will never be what it was however the future of Florida football looks amazing. Isn't it amazing how programs can go from dynasty's to average and visa versa wth simply just changing a few key people?

Yep..look at FSU...god I am glad that TO left while on top. Look at how people down there hate Bowden and are calling for his head.

I am certain that no one in Tallahassee saw this debacle coming....

The future of NU football most likely will never be what it was however the future of Florida football looks amazing. Isn't it amazing how programs can go from dynasty's to average and visa versa wth simply just changing a few key people?

Yep..look at FSU...god I am glad that TO left while on top. Look at how people down there hate Bowden and are calling for his head.

I am certain that no one in Tallahassee saw this debacle coming....

indeed

Sarcasm?

No, not at all

Still gave us our only touchdown of the game and was taking a lot of shots down field stretching the field. May have been mediocre, but still better than Lee.