SIGNED S Corey Cooper

chamrocck

I see where you're coming from, but recruit updates based almost solely on the number of photos he has posted on facebook kind of creeps me out. Just like they ask you not to feed the monkeys at the zoo, please don't cyber stalk the recruits.

:yeah

We all would love information about what these kids are thinking, but I dont think we should appear this desperate.

Agreed. I know the excitement level is growing, but fbook stalking is creepy, esp on 18y.o. kids. I mean, even sometimes on here I feel like I know too much about these guys, but atleast its a site for husker related news. Plus, im not likely to find out their status on what they are doing after school today as well as their favorite movies. . .

Ah... But what if I am a 21 year old female flirting with recruits through facebook? Then it becomes much less creepy.

I see where you're coming from, but recruit updates based almost solely on the number of photos he has posted on facebook kind of creeps me out. Just like they ask you not to feed the monkeys at the zoo, please don't cyber stalk the recruits.

We all would love information about what these kids are thinking, but I dont think we should appear this desperate.

Agreed. I know the excitement level is growing, but fbook stalking is creepy, esp on 18y.o. kids. I mean, even sometimes on here I feel like I know too much about these guys, but atleast its a site for husker related news. Plus, im not likely to find out their status on what they are doing after school today as well as their favorite movies. . .

Ah... But what if I am a 21 year old female flirting with recruits through facebook? Then it becomes much less creepy.

unless you weigh 400lbs and then not only is it grotesque, but you are also doing us a disservice

unless you weigh 400lbs and then not only is it grotesque, but you are also doing us a disservice

That mental image just made me want to throw up.

:facepalm: hilarious all around.

:facepalm: hilarious all around.

Then we become Lane Kiffin when he was at Tennessee.

This.

Although if girlknowsfootball looks like the Tennessee hostesses I wouldn't fight it too much.

This.

Although if girlknowsfootball looks like the Tennessee hostesses I wouldn't fight it too much.

I think we need to see some pics to settle this debate girlknowsfootball you know what you have to do. :sarcasm

This.

I think we need to see some pics to settle this debate girlknowsfootball you know what you have to do. :sarcasm

hahaha... nice try, not gonna happen. But I can promise you that i weigh 1/4 that. haha.

This.

hahaha... nice try, not gonna happen. But I can promise you that i weigh 1/4 that. haha.

and i'm waiting patiently for the internet tough guy to emerge to defend your honor.....