Jason Peter on BRWU

Sounds like this is his way of lighting fire under the team, but honestly he just sounds like an idiot. We are too thin at skill positions to kill each other at practice and to not include Suh and the rest of the D-Line in players that are giving it there all is absurd. Who cares what the redshirt freshman do...doesn't make any difference....honestly I think Jason is just trying to make a buck.

Yea, I would like to point out that I don't beleive everything he say's. I to have thought that on his show he sounds like a blundering idiot sometimes, thats why I don't listen.

He also said he does beleive in Bo, just thinks he needs to step up and be a head coach. I truely beleive that this is not the kind of offense Bo would run if he had to be in charge of the O. I don't know if he thinks people would freak out if he took more control of the O since everybody has labeled him a Defensive guy. I think a defensive minded person could make a good OC.

Yea, I would like to point out that I don't beleive everything he say's. I to have thought that on his show he sounds like a blundering idiot sometimes, thats why I don't listen.

He also said he does beleive in Bo, just thinks he needs to step up and be a head coach. I truely beleive that this is not the kind of offense Bo would run if he had to be in charge of the O. I don't know if he thinks people would freak out if he took more control of the O since everybody has labeled him a Defensive guy. I think a defensive minded person could make a good OC.

On the news at 6 they said Coach Pelini has been spending more time with the offense this week.

Bo does need to take more control of the offense and become more of a head coach. Whether Watson can handle that or not, I'm not sure. Just a couple months ago everyone was worried Watson would be gone after this season, now everyone wants him gone. Personally, I think we should run whatever offense Bo hates going up against the most, just seems to make sense to me.

Sounds like this is his way of lighting fire under the team, but honestly he just sounds like an idiot. We are too thin at skill positions to kill each other at practice and to not include Suh and the rest of the D-Line in players that are giving it there all is absurd. Who cares what the redshirt freshman do...doesn't make any difference....honestly I think Jason is just trying to make a buck.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Jason Peter is the kind of player we need on defense, and, for that matter, on offense (energy wise). Jason was a player that just wanted to hit someone. I value his opinion and trust what he says. He's a dying breed of players from our glory days that knows how to play real football. I just don't see the heart from our team, with the exception of a couple of players. I'm glad he's coming out and saying this...maybe the players will read/see this and make them work harder

Interesting... seems to have a very different perspective from Brenden Stai. Stai has a lot of faith in the current coaches.

Is Stai the player on the Big Red Reaction-- that is the University!

The Husker radio network is basically now run by the AD! He can only say nice things or lose his mike!

I'm sick and tired of Jason Peter bringing up the his playing days and comparing every team to the Husker teams of the mid 90's.

I don't listen to his radio show anymore, same ole, same ole.

To which teams would you like them compared? He knows what went on during that time so that's naturally what he uses as a comparator.

He doesn't understand the difference in eras, we had more players and talent back then. Recruiting has changed, practices have changed. Hell the whole game has changed. Peter and co would have gotten so many personal fouls in todays game it's not even funny. The rules are taking a lot of the agression and physical play out of the game, it's sad. :madash

I'm sick and tired of Jason Peter bringing up the his playing days and comparing every team to the Husker teams of the mid 90's.

I don't listen to his radio show anymore, same ole, same ole.

To which teams would you like them compared? He knows what went on during that time so that's naturally what he uses as a comparator.

He doesn't understand the difference in eras, we had more players and talent back then. Recruiting has changed, practices have changed. Hell the whole game has changed. Peter and co would have gotten so many personal fouls in todays game it's not even funny. The rules are taking a lot of the agression and physical play out of the game, it's sad. :madash

Perhaps we should watch the ballet......either that or reacquaint the country with physical football, personal fouls and all. I'm not buying into the argument that we're in the candy-arsed phase of football now, therefor we can't play physical anymore. That's just an excuse because we're lazy and we suck.