We can't beat OU

It is a toss up. The Sooners do not have Adrian Peterson!

Nebraska has no offense! :wtf:wtf

i hated peterson when he played at OU, but being a vikings fan, i like him now haha...i wish Ahman Green played for the vikings!

after seeing the KSU-OU score, i like the OU game. im the guy who thinks we lose to bad teams and beat the good ones. idk..

I think every game from here on out will be a close one. That being said we could win every game from here on out, and we could lose every game from here on out.

It's a scary thought I know, but with out defense, anything is possible.

I see OU pulling away in the 3rd quarter, 35 - 3

I don't the the Sooners will hang 42 on this Husker defense -- I think it will be in the twenties though. If the Huskers can must 3 scores and the Dfense or special teams can get one two -- it's a game.

Do I think this O can do it? ...... Probobly not.

The Sooner "O" isn't good enough to put up 42 points on the Blackshirts. They are probably good enough for a couple TDs and a field goal or two. The problem is, our offense has a hard time scoring more TDs than the defenses they play against. And OU's D is much better than MU, TT, ISU, or Baylor's. I agree with your take that we need 3 TDs from the O and some other help, but I just don't see it all coming together. However, I'm sure by game time I'll have convinced myself that we have a shot and should win the game :)

My head says OU 38 NU 13

I hate to say this, but next weeks game may be over before it starts. This is all on the offensive coaches, they need an overhall. You may disagree, "don't give up you say." I will never abandon this team, just being realistic. What do you all think?

Yea, just like they did K State. :sarcasm Have some faith people.

i think the O line is grabage and we will not compete in this game. Helu is hurt, Castille is gone and we have no running backs.....we will be lucky to go 6-6.......there, i said it.

It is set to become the most embarrassing massacre at memorial stadium ever the place will be empty before the half! Anyone who thinks otherwise is in a state of denial!

Watson needs to get his family out of Lincoln for a time. It weill get very ugly!

Um...

USC @ NU circa 2007

Mizzou @ NU circa 2008

Really?

OU won't score 40 to make it the most embarrassing massacre... This board is an effing joke right now.

Quoted for truth

I don't the the Sooners will hang 42 on this Husker defense -- I think it will be in the twenties though. If the Huskers can must 3 scores and the Dfense or special teams can get one two -- it's a game.

Do I think this O can do it? ...... Probobly not.

The Sooner "O" isn't good enough to put up 42 points on the Blackshirts. They are probably good enough for a couple TDs and a field goal or two. The problem is, our offense has a hard time scoring more TDs than the defenses they play against. And OU's D is much better than MU, TT, ISU, or Baylor's. I agree with your take that we need 3 TDs from the O and some other help, but I just don't see it all coming together. However, I'm sure by game time I'll have convinced myself that we have a shot and should win the game :)

My head says OU 38 NU 13

Exactly, It seems funny to me that some want to question our manhood just becuase we can see the obvious. We all bleed Husker Red, it's just that our offense isn't that good right now. Maybe that will change, with the young talent we do have on offense I think our future is very bright. Right now, as I said in another thread, our offense might really struggle to move the ball on OU's D. That doesn't make me any less of a fan just because things are what they are.

OU is such a loser.

Three games lost to three top 20 ranked teams, getting blown out in all of them, buy a total of 5 points. One massive loss to the number 2 team in the BCS. Their defense could not stop Texas from amassing a whole 3 more points. God they suck. And their crappy defense allowing a mind blowing 16 points.

Yea I see no reason we will not run up the score on them.

Our advantage is the home field, currently viewed by the team as against them. I am sure that is going to help as the boo birds are out in full force by the midway point of the first quarter. Of course it will get better closer to half time as most of the stadium will be empty.

Sooners 3 Nebraska 41

Take it to the Bank.

:hellloooo