Nebraska +6

JTrain

Anyone who thinks that Texas's defense is equal to ours is snorting something..

How's that?

They are 3rd in total defense, we are 9th. They are 11th in scoring defense, we are 4th.

NU Opponents

FAU - 9th

ASU - 87th

VT - 73rd

ULL - 81st

MU - 64th

TT - 4th

ISU - 58th

BU - 84th

Average Total Offense 57.5

UT Opponents

ULM - 50th

Wyom- 105th

TT - 4th

UTEP - 61st

CU - 113th

OU - 30th

MU - 64th

OSU - 42nd

Average Total Offense 58.6

Time of Possession

Texas 27th - 31:34

Nebraska 73rd - 29:21

So our defense is also on the field more...

Maybe you could enlighten me a bit more?

Your point? That their line is brutal? They can't perform well on offense against a good defense? You saying that our defensive line is going to have more problems with OU's porous o-line than Texas' did?

You remember that one time we had 8 turnovers against ISU? Does that mean we're going to have 8 turnovers in every game?

Anyway, OU only had 1 turnover against Miami, and 2 against BYU, and our D barely forces any takeaways

They will wear our D down because the O can't stay on the field. 1st half may be close, but 2nd half I think they start pulling away

i don't think vegas was to impressed with oklahoma giving up 30 to kstate at home... not to mention their weak oline vs. maybe the best d-line in the country with suh and crick. how many times have you heard "this game needs to be won in the trenches" or something along those lines. I think we have a chance if we can find something on offense... heres to hoping watson has his greatest game plan ever!

Come on Husker fans we are supposed to be saying WHAT THE HELL WHY AREN'T WE FAVORED! Instead we insist on laying down and accepting defeat before a down is played.

:laughpound Ya, execept we have a very large amount of bandwagon fans. We are Nebraska, anything less then a National Championship every year is unexceptable. :sarcasm Half the people on here have no idea what it means to support a team even when they are down.

See Red River Rivalry.

UT 16 - OU 13....

Texas' defense is no better than ours. OU scored 13. Meaning if we get a defensive touchdown, it'd be a push in that incident. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Everyone thought that the Tech game was easy money at the opening line....Hence how much it moved in our favor.. expect this one to move much in OU's way also...

Texas' defense IS BETTER than ours. Their offense is light years ahead of ours. Also ours will have tongues hanging out because they will be on the field a lot, while theres will have us 3 and out so quick that they will hardly break a sweat. (Hope I am wrong) If we had played in the cotton bowl that same day as OU, we would not likely have scored and they would have hung as many as they wanted on us. That is one very good team right now. Sure any team can stumble but I think Tejas may well be the best team in the country right now. Oklahoma because of it's D played them very close (Texas is better now than then I think) . OU won't leave that defense at home. We left our offense at our bowl game last year.

But the game will start 0-0 and there is always luck involved. For us to come within 6 points I'm hoping for a monsoon or a blizzard. We play our best ball in terrible conditions.

I seriously think I am going to throw a fifty down for OU to cover the spread. Serious question: How do I go about doing this?

William Hill or Ladbrokes...the guy at William Hill laughed and asked what the hell I was betting on. But they just look it up online and go with the spread.