Nebraska +6

JTrain

Come on Husker fans we are supposed to be saying WHAT THE HELL WHY AREN'T WE FAVORED! Instead we insist on laying down and excepting defeat before a down is played.

We are convinced the world hates us, why would anyone favor us? Especially against an OU team that beat the living piss out of us last year?

But it is OU week, so...

:spooners

We are +6 because Bradford isnt playing and we are playing at home.

Bradford isn't really the key here. Landry is playing very well and has settled in quite easily. The reason the line is only +6 is because OU is not a strong team. Any team with a defense has given OU fits (read: BYU and UT) especially against the front four. Look for Crick and Suh to get to Landry 4 or 5 times this Saturday. Not too mention they have one reliable WR: Broyles. The rest have been infected with the droppsies.

See Red River Rivalry.

UT 16 - OU 13....

Texas' defense is no better than ours. OU scored 13. Meaning if we get a defensive touchdown, it'd be a push in that incident. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Everyone thought that the Tech game was easy money at the opening line....Hence how much it moved in our favor.. expect this one to move much in OU's way also...

See Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley. I don't doubt we can hold OU to 13....I'm just not sure we score 7.

edit: fixed error

Oklahoma is still Oklahoma. Those three loses were within a total of 7 points. Correct, they are not as strong as last year, but are still maybe a top 10 team regardless of their record and how they are rated in the polls. The Skers match up very good against them defensively but are out-matched offensively. We will need our special teams and defense to score touchdowns. I just don't see our offense scoring one TD against that great defense and less than 200 yards total offense. I wouldn't be surprise to see a 17-3 loss.

See Red River Rivalry.

UT 16 - OU 13....

Texas' defense is no better than ours. OU scored 13. Meaning if we get a defensive touchdown, it'd be a push in that incident. It's not out of the realm of possibility. Everyone thought that the Tech game was easy money at the opening line....Hence how much it moved in our favor.. expect this one to move much in OU's way also...

I believe OU also gave the ball away 5 times....

See Red River Rivalry.

UT 16 - OU 13....

See Colt McCoy and Jordan Shipley. I don't doubt we can hold OU to 13....I'm just not sure we score 7.

edit: fixed error

Yes, i understand that. My original post says. If we get a defensive TD, that's the push.

See Red River Rivalry.

UT 16 - OU 13....

I believe OU also gave the ball away 5 times....

Your point? That their line is brutal? They can't perform well on offense against a good defense? You saying that our defensive line is going to have more problems with OU's porous o-line than Texas' did?