Nebraska and Boise

What the hell are you guys saying??? slink away from a WAC team? you pu33ies hand over your husker man cards and now,we do not back down from a game,our d is stellar and only will improve and the offence bu 2011 will run up the scoreboard. Harvy P schedule this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some of you guys make me sick,you still have the wild bill virus! he is gone and we are on our way!

:yeah

Harvey P said they should play a schedual like Nebraska does, when asked what does Boise St have to do to get a shot at the BCS title game. Well they are trying. If you all are satisfied playing all these second tier schools and spending 24 to 30 dollars, so be it.

I for one would like to see what kind of a season we are in for, before all my hopes are dashed by playing 3 Sun Belt teams and looking all world only to be brought back to earth [ after having spent my $90] when we start playing real teams. I will only pick one of the first 4 games next year to buy.

I would try to move the schedual around to get a game in before playing Boise St, if we have the balls to schedual them, but if not play'em first and see what we have going, early on.

Come on Harvey and TO put them on for 2011.

GBR!!!

The only draw back I see is it would not help recruiting in any way, win or lose. Most kids are not lineing up to go to Boise.

I would rather see Georgia Tech or Penn State, Cal, Arizona. Something we can get some strong recruiting out of.

Plus I hate that stupid looking field. I would go blind trying to watch it. I have never watched more than a few plays no matter who they were playing.

I do not understand why this is a difficult decision. If they are willing to come to Lincoln without demanding a large payment or a return trip to Boise it seems that the decision is obvious from a financial standpoint. We pay those Sun Belt teams a lot of money to come to Lincoln. It would certainly be televised regionally and perhaps nationally.

The only real negatives I can see are that a loss could cost us a shot at the MNC or an at-large BCS bowl slot if the present staff believes those are realistic goals next year.

The only draw back I see is it would not help recruiting in any way, win or lose. Most kids are not lineing up to go to Boise.

I would rather see Georgia Tech or Penn State, Cal, Arizona. Something we can get some strong recruiting out of.

Plus I hate that stupid looking field. I would go blind trying to watch it. I have never watched more than a few plays no matter who they were playing.

If recruiting is the only hang up, how does winning the Sun Belt title help recruiting?

If recruiting is the only hang up, how does winning the Sun Belt title help recruiting?

I guess I am in the minority, we are already playing Fresno State (the non-BCS flavor of the week when they were giving USC a run for their money in LA 4 years ago) & Washington. Do we really want another west coast team? While the staff does seem to continue their interest in West Coast kids, it appears to me that a majority of the players we are recruiting are from the south. Go with either a respectable program from somewhere either than the Big 11 or Pac -10 with a gap in their schedule as we do, or simply find a small school that is looking for a payday.

I guess I am in the minority, we are already playing Fresno State (the non-BCS flavor of the week when they were giving USC a run for their money in LA 4 years ago) & Washington. Do we really want another west coast team? While the staff does seem to continue their interest in West Coast kids, it appears to me that a majority of the players we are recruiting are from the south. Go with either a respectable program from somewhere either than the Big 11 or Pac -10 with a gap in their schedule as we do, or simply find a small school that is looking for a payday.

It doesn't matter where the opponent is from or where they are located. An NU vs. Boise State game would be on national TV therefore the recruiting effectiveness and power would be huge.

When looking at any and all home opponent(s) the location of that program is a moot point.

If T.O. turns this game down in favor of a cupcake ,a lot of respect for him as an AD will be lost by many.