SIGNED LB Lavonte David

Apparently USF was doing some very shady things to recruit David, which lead to him taking a visit but not telling our coaches.

Care to elaborate? What do you mean by "shady"?

Things like not allowing David to inform Nebraska about his visit

Apparently USF was doing some very shady things to recruit David, which lead to him taking a visit but not telling our coaches.

How could they not allow him to inform Nebraska coaches about his visit? What possible leverage could they have to make such a demand? No offense, but I'm not buying it. That error was on David, not the USF coaches.

How could they not allow him to inform Nebraska coaches about his visit? What possible leverage could they have to make such a demand? No offense, but I'm not buying it. That error was on David, not the USF coaches.

My guess is that they were just pressuring him not to inform Nebraska, thats all

This is the Lavonte David thread, I think you got confused...

I read on the Big Red Report(facebook) that yoshi made a comment after Munson stated that David took at trip to USF. Right after that comment was posted, Yoshi said, he is coming.

Yoshi was not happy with David taking that trip. I have a thoery on why he went. Chasing some tail????? Free trip in my opinion.

I read on the Big Red Report(facebook) that yoshi made a comment after Munson stated that David took at trip to USF. Right after that comment was posted, Yoshi said, he is coming.

Yoshi was not happy with David taking that trip. I have a thoery on why he went. Chasing some tail????? Free trip in my opinion.

There is plenty of reason to worry here. Bo is mad about the trip, and word is David is 50/50 on NU USF.

Good chance David is not in this class.

There is plenty of reason to worry here. Bo is mad about the trip, and word is David is 50/50 on NU USF.

http://my.journalstar.com/post/Husker_Extra_Group/Husker_Extra/blog/meet_the_parents.html

According to this, David's coach fully expects him to be N and is excited about it. FWIW

David is going to be N. Everything else are false rumors. The kid wanted to take another trip for fun. USF entertained him, put a lot of gorgeous women around him and that was about it. He's sticking with Nebraska and just went for a Vacation.

Quote from David's coach. From a journalstar piece.

Nebraska's 2010 recruiting class also features a verbal commitment from linebacker Lavonte David of Fort Scott CC via Miami, Fla. "He's got the best ball skills I've ever seen in a football player," Sims said. of the 6-foot-1, 214-pound David "He just knows football. He's excited about being a Cornhusker."

This is not an average Juco recruit. Great praise for this young man.

I see this is your 2nd post. We have seen too many people just stop by to make waves, so why do you say this?