CUs last TD...and Bo's reaction

craigsker

I'm calling you guys out on this one. Colorado sent a message that they were playing to the end regardless. Pelini was pissed because he expects that from his players also. I would not expect anything less from any team. If there had been a few more seconds left I would have expected an onside kick. I can't stand the Buffs either but I have to :clap their effort today. They played for respect today. And from this Buff hater they got some.

:yeah

That is exactly what needs to happen, if we were in that situation would you want us to knee instead of making it an 8 point loss? the Buffs played a good game today. We struggled a bit.

That last TD pissed me off and obviously pissed Bo off too. I think Bo thought it was completely unacceptable that the defense allowed that TD and lit his brother up on the sideline.

My question is why was Hawkins doing that anyway? What did he prove? NOTHING, instead he showed that he is a d-bag that has little to no regard for his player, or ours. There is no lost honor in taking a knee, in fact I would call it losing with dignity. It was impossible to win at that point, and our D had shut down. IMO it shows that Hawkins is reckless, just look at what he did to his son early on in the season, kept him in when you could tell he was hurt. Way to go Dan, you proved your an A-hole....

Clearly Hawkins had big money on the game!

you all are right, there was a right-in in Hawkins contract that if he loses by 8 or less against NU, it would count as a win and he would get a bonus. way to go with a last second touchdown. you play to win, once it is evident you can not win, well there's no shame in conceding defeat. by your logic the offense should never kneel win it is apparent they have won, because you never quit as long as there is time still left.

The police officer at Bo's side had some words for Bo as he was cursing Carl out! I am not sure if he was from Colorado or not. but, it looked like he told Bo to settle down or else! See ketv 10 pm newscast for the shot?

Usually any police near a coach is that state's police force, I would assume that he would be a Nebraska State Trooper if that is what you all call them there.

If it makes you all feel better Scotty McKnight is a walk on and I know how much you guys love walk ons, so how about a little love for Colorado's arguably best player who happens to be a walk on?

He has caught about 80 balls and what would he at with Hanson at QB all year?

See I am not in love with Hansen though, in all honesty I think we win today with Cody at the helm, yes Hansen has some escape ability but I think playing Nebraska at home with Cody and his experience we win and Cody in the red zone other then the Texas game is pretty good.

The police officer at Bo's side had some words for Bo as he was cursing Carl out! I am not sure if he was from Colorado or not. but, it looked like he told Bo to settle down or else! See ketv 10 pm newscast for the shot?

Usually any police near a coach is that state's police force, I would assume that he would be a Nebraska State Trooper if that is what you all call them there.

I call them something else, especially after I get a ticket.

Think about this you people who think that was dumb of Hawk. If that happens a mere play earlier, instead of discussing whether or not the PAT is required, we're gettin ready for an onside kick, and now we gotta find a way to turn the switch back on for one more play. Not playin till the end in any game separtated by 2 possessions or less is assenine. I might agree with you if we lead 42-14 or something like that, but at just two possessions, no. I remember the Baylor game in 1997, the D gave up two very late touchdowns to make the score 49-28 instead of 49-14 final, and Osborne was absolutely livid about how the team finished the game. 60 MINUTES FOLKS, 60 MINUTES, and no, I aint no Dan Rather.