NU will have to hold Tex under 21 to win

HANC

In my opinion, the ONLY way NU can win this game is to keep Tex under 21 points. There is absolutely no way possible that we score more than 24 points against the #1 defense in the Big 12 and one of the top in the county. Heck, we only had 217 total yards vs CU and 14 offensive points against a lame duck team.

I am hoping for the defense to score and for them to give NU good field position to at least get a few Alex H. field goals. Somehow we need to shut down McCoy.

I think we score 1 offensive td , 1 defensive td, and 3 fg......final score NU 23 - Tex 21

But, if Texas scores more than 3 tds, NU is headed to Holiday bowl.

In my opinion, the ONLY way NU can win this game is to keep Tex under 21 points. There is absolutely no way possible that we score more than 24 points against the #1 defense in the Big 12 and one of the top in the county. Heck, we only had 217 total yards vs CU and 14 offensive points against a lame duck team.

I am hoping for the defense to score and for them to give NU good field position to at least get a few Alex H. field goals. Somehow we need to shut down McCoy.

I think we score 1 offensive td , 1 defensive td, and 3 fg......final score NU 23 - Tex 21

See you in San Diego!

See you in San Diego!

So nice of you to support Missouri in their Holiday Bowl campaign. Will you be coming to Tempe as well to cheer on the Huskers?