What QB do you want in the 2010 class?

Robinson. I don’t think we’re going to get anyone though.

Yeah, but I'm not too worried about it either. I think we should focus on Cooper, Hill, Heard, and Lamb and call it good this year. Then go after 2 QB's next year.

With the recent events at S. Florida and Levitt if an athlete like Carnes wants N I THINK we will make room for him.

I know one way that would get Carnes N.

Hire his cousin Tommie Frazier as a Recruiter/QB coach. Frazier could help us snag Florida recruits.

I don't think we are likely to start recruting anyone at QB at this point that will help our program much. We offered quite a number of QBs and only got one interested enough to sign. With the time left, I think we're better off shoring up the best recruits we can find at other positions.

We do need to REALLY upgrade our QB recruting next year. Hopefully we will show some offensive improvement and have a good season and more will be interested. Those that think that a QB is not the most important ingredient to an offense regardless what the type of offense the Huskers decide on are just fooling themselves.

Hopefully next year is THE year for QBs. Anyone in state that has a chance to blow up next year?

Robinson. I don’t think we’re going to get anyone though.

Yeah, but I'm not too worried about it either. I think we should focus on Cooper, Hill, Heard, and Lamb and call it good this year. Then go after 2 QB's next year.

With the recent events at S. Florida and Levitt if an athlete like Carnes wants N I THINK we will make room for him.

I know one way that would get Carnes N.

Hire his cousin Tommie Frazier as a Recruiter/QB coach. Frazier could help us snag Florida recruits.

Hiring a coach to get a recruit is rarely a good idea. Just ask Houston Nutt.

I really think that the offensive line as a unit is by far the most important ingredient to an offenses success. It doesn't matter how good Lee or Green were this year, if our line sucks and we can't run the ball any quarterack in any system is going to have a very hard time succeeding. I do think that we need to upgrade our qb recruiting and judgment on who to offer. That's two four star and one five star qb's that have decommitted to NU in the past four years. I think Green will be fine, and judging from what qb's we are going after next year and this year to close out I think Green is exactly what the staff is looking for. With an upgrade in our o line play I expect the zone read to really excel with Green in there next year.

Agreed, which is why I'm reluctant to put too much blame on anyone person. Lee has not been good, but I'm not sure how much criticism he really deserves.

The offensive line may not be great, but Lee deserves all the criticism that he has been getting. The guy is just flat out awful.

I'm sure he's not the best qb we've ever had, but it's really tough to tell how good/bad your qb and other skill players are when the whole friggin' d-line is in the backfield the second the ball is snapped.

Agreed, which is why I'm reluctant to put too much blame on anyone person. Lee has not been good, but I'm not sure how much criticism he really deserves.

The offensive line may not be great, but Lee deserves all the criticism that he has been getting. The guy is just flat out awful.

I'm sure he's not the best qb we've ever had, but it's really tough to tell how good/bad your qb and other skill players are when the whole friggin' d-line is in the backfield the second the ball is snapped.

:yeah I agree with your post GBRsal

We'll probably get a Kody Spano type who either just got screwed over by his BCS school or is committed to a lesser non-BCS school. There are only a few tempting targets that are not yet committed and most of them are not waiting on a Nebraska offer. Unfortunately that ship seems to have sailed. OTOH I wouldn't shut the door on JUCO QB just yet as that is really the level at which we need depth.

:yeah I agree with your post GBRsal

:dis Piss poor O-line or not, I have seen plenty of Zac Lee to know that he is NOT the answer!