New QB Target

EZ-E

I really liked what Bo said about recruiting a QB in this class. We will get a QB that we feel is good for the system, not because we HAVE to get one.

I felt the same way this year, and pretty much with every position. Even if we don't recruit a QB this year, its not the end of the world.

Between him and Colter, what's the story?

I'm interested in the comparison on throwing abilities. Also with Spano who was a dual threat coming out of HS. It sounds like both these current targets are maybe a bit of a project...

Carnes is the better thrower of the two IMO. My bet is Colter will end up at WR somewhere down the line. Unless he goes to a school that will commit to making him a QB ie Northwestern.

I don't know if Nebraska is going after this guy, but smoke is really starting to build around the USF program. The investigation has been going on for a while and supposedly some prominent players are spearheading the push to have Leavitt removed.

when did football players start wearing skirts? "I dont like my coach, he is mean to me".

Grow a pair of nads!!

ITS FOOTBALL! YOU BETTER BE A F'ING MAN OR GO JOIN THE SWIM TEAM WITH THE REST OF THE GIRLS!

I don't know if Nebraska is going after this guy, but smoke is really starting to build around the USF program. The investigation has been going on for a while and supposedly some prominent players are spearheading the push to have Leavitt removed.

when did football players start wearing skirts? "I dont like my coach, he is mean to me".

Grow a pair of nads!!

ITS FOOTBALL! YOU BETTER BE A F'ING MAN OR GO JOIN THE SWIM TEAM WITH THE REST OF THE GIRLS!

This one is a bit different. Supposedly Leavitt grabbed the player by the neck and hit him a couple of times.

Pretty soon, someone will come forward from NU and say Bo or Carl is mean, or hurt them, or embrassed them. We already know that Bo grabbed Terrance Moore by the helmet and yelled in his face during the VaTech game in 2008.

Pretty soon, someone will come forward from NU and say Bo or Carl is mean, or hurt them, or embrassed them. We already know that Bo grabbed Terrance Moore by the helmet and yelled in his face during the VaTech game in 2008.

Part of football. Happens all across the country on fields whether in practice or games 1000's of times a week from high school to college.

This one is a bit different. Supposedly Leavitt grabbed the player by the neck and hit him a couple of times.

Part of football. Happens all across the country on fields whether in practice or games 1000's of times a week from high school to college.

:facepalm:

Not talking about hitting but grabbing them by their face masks.

Ya Pete, you quoted something completely different than what he was responding to.

Ya Pete, you quoted something completely different than what he was responding to.

My bad. <_<

My bad. <_<

Yeah Pete, get with the program. :sarcasm