New QB Target

EZ-E

Carnes has been recruiting fellow teammate Ace Sanders to follow him to USF. Don't know what this means, but I wouldn't mind having both of them come in for a visit.

Isnt Ace a RB?

What is the news on ACE, maybe Brion comes here and Ace follows?

Ace Saunders is an athlete with great moves.

Besides being teammates, Carnes and Sanders are cousins. But the Manatee High quarterback says Sanders is the type of person who makes up his own mind and it won’t matter what any player says.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=65303.0

the article later goes on to say that Sanders Mom really likes USF, this could be a factor of Barnes decides to stay with USF.

Here is some video of the state semi finals game between Manatee and St. Thomas Acquinas

Carnes has been recruiting fellow teammate Ace Sanders to follow him to USF. Don't know what this means, but I wouldn't mind having both of them come in for a visit.

Isnt Ace a RB?

He's a WR. I was looking at the wrong guy. My bad.

Isnt Ace a RB?

Yeah I've been saying the same thing. They're cousins so I was thinking a package deal, but EZ-E said he heard Ace had academic issues so he might have to do the JUCO route first. Other than that I'm not sure? :dunno

Isnt Ace a RB?

Yeah I've been saying the same thing. They're cousins so I was thinking a package deal, but EZ-E said he heard Ace had academic issues so he might have to do the JUCO route first. Other than that I'm not sure? :dunno

As nice as it would be to get both of these kids, I don't we have room.

Per Fanhouse.com, Jim Leavitt is now officially out at South Florida. I would say NU has a great shot at Brion Carnes now......

Fanhouse.com - South Florida Cuts Ties with Coach Jim Leavitt

South Florida Cuts Ties With Coach Jim Leavitt

1/08/2010 9:31 AM ET By Brett McMurphy

TAMPA, Fla. -- University of South Florida football coach Jim Leavitt's tenure with the program is over, FanHouse has learned.

The only coach the Bulls have had in the program's 13-year history leaves after an investigation that was initiated after a FanHouse report that stated Leavitt grabbed sophomore Joel Miller by the throat and hit the walk-on twice in the face Nov. 21 at halftime of the Louisville game.

Leavitt was told he was not returning Friday morning in a meeting with USF president Judy Genshaft.

Findings of the investigation into allegations will be released later today.

Meanwhile, South Florida assistants were ordered off the road to meet with Genshaft and athletic director Doug Woolard.