SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Tough to argue that Owa & Cooper wouldn't be our best recruits of this class (if we get 'em). But, Carnes might just be the playmaker we need. We're pretty well set on defense. It's offense we're having the most trouble with, and Carnes definitely has the makings of fixing those offensive woes.

I would still rank Hardrick 2nd behind Owa, that man is an IMPACT player.

Hardrick is also an immediate fix for an immediate need at OT.

People say that Cooper is a big need for the class, and I agree. But Yoshi is the BIGGEST need and it is not even close.

Yoshi is the biggest immediate need. Cooper is a HUGE need for 2011. Not saying he couldn't contribute next year, but after 2010, safeties could be PJ and Cooper. Getting that extra year in this system is big.

I agree we could really used Cooper. But we do have Courtney Osborne as well. Harvey Jackson is also on board this year.

With this said we really need to sign a safety next year.

Whoa whoa i wonder what you meant by USED...we could have USED him .....What do you know that we dont? :sarcasm

sorry im still in OWA CSI mode

Tough to argue that Owa & Cooper wouldn't be our best recruits of this class (if we get 'em). But, Carnes might just be the playmaker we need. We're pretty well set on defense. It's offense we're having the most trouble with, and Carnes definitely has the makings of fixing those offensive woes.

People say that Cooper is a big need for the class, and I agree. But Yoshi is the BIGGEST need and it is not even close.

Yoshi is the biggest immediate need. Cooper is a HUGE need for 2011. Not saying he couldn't contribute next year, but after 2010, safeties could be PJ and Cooper. Getting that extra year in this system is big.

I agree we could really used Cooper. But we do have Courtney Osborne as well. Harvey Jackson is also on board this year.

With this said we really need to sign a safety next year.

Whoa whoa i wonder what you meant by USED...we could have USED him .....What do you know that we dont? :sarcasm

sorry im still in OWA CSI mode

My apologies. Slip of the finger :)

Just reading through the USF board and had to chuckle when they preemptively started calling Brion a prima donna because he appears to be headed to NU. Funny how a recruit immediately becomes a prima donna when they spurn your team. We've all been guilty of that - and sometimes it's true - but it's funny how the "prima donna" card is like an involuntary reaction for fans in these situations. I guarantee you that if Owa doesn't pick NU next Wednesday, the majority of this board will be saying, "We don't need those kind of attention-loving, hat game playing prima donnas anyway."

That's funny and true. When Blane Gabbert committed to us I remember telling my friends that he'd be the second coming of John Elway. When he decommitted I told em that it was ok because he sucked anyway. lol

Who or what is "Yoshi"? I only know of a Nintendo game of the same name. Is this some sort of vernacular for a position on a football team? I have never heard of any position being called "yoshi". Grammar seems to suggest someone's name is Yoshi, however, deciphering grammar on the internet is not the best way to try and understand one's intended meaning. I don't recall any Yoshi being recruited by anyone. I have heard of Yoshimura exaust pipes, though. I had some on a Kawasaki KZ1000 that I had back in the day. Can someone help a brotha out?

• Fire 1

Who or what is "Yoshi"? I only know of a Nintendo game of the same name. Is this some sort of vernacular for a position on a football team? I have never heard of any position being called "yoshi". Grammar seems to suggest someone's name is Yoshi, however, deciphering grammar on the internet is not the best way to try and understand one's intended meaning. I don't recall any Yoshi being recruited by anyone. I have heard of Yoshimura exaust pipes, though. I had some on a Kawasaki KZ1000 that I had back in the day. Can someone help a brotha out?

Its Jermarcus Hardrick's nickname.