SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Just reading through the USF board and had to chuckle when they preemptively started calling Brion a prima donna because he appears to be headed to NU. Funny how a recruit immediately becomes a prima donna when they spurn your team. We've all been guilty of that - and sometimes it's true - but it's funny how the "prima donna" card is like an involuntary reaction for fans in these situations. I guarantee you that if Owa doesn't pick NU next Wednesday, the majority of this board will be saying, "We don't need those kind of attention-loving, hat game playing prima donnas anyway."

I honestly dont care if we get this guy I bet that he would probally end up being like another jammal lord.

There's no way he will be like Jamal Lord... Jamal could not pass for the life of him. His options were hand off to a RB, run it himself, or pitch it.

This guy is a pass first, run second guy. I bet he will be great with some Watson and Ganz developmental coaching.

Nebraska will finish with a top 15 recruiting class.

BAM!

I'll be waiting for my quarter if you're going off Rivals.

I gladly accept Paypal.

See my post in recruiting

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/41511-team-ranking-w-the-3-targets/

Kchusker has some skills. Great work.

On a separate note:

This is the thread on the USF-bulls on Lost Carnes?

They are not taking the pending de-commitment of Carnes very well.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=69064.msg776909#msg776909

Sweeeeeet! That's my post that got copied and pasted and is causing all their panic!

Looks like my post on the Life in the Red blog got them nervous as well! I can't believe I actually feel proud of that. :LOLtartar:nutz

:yeah

i was reading the bulls board and they think that marsh is the other QB committ that scared off fajardo or how ever you spell it. huskercrazy i guess would be the better way to put it.

Then they are really out of touch, can't blame them though. Did you explain that Marsh is a Greyshirt?

Isigned up to be apart of the board to do so and explain he is gonna be a safety but i have to be approved by a mod and i am still waiting for approval.

i was reading the bulls board and they think that marsh is the other QB committ that scared off fajardo or how ever you spell it. huskercrazy i guess would be the better way to put it.

Then they are really out of touch, can't blame them though. Did you explain that Marsh is a Greyshirt?

Isigned up to be apart of the board to do so and explain he is gonna be a safety but i have to be approved by a mod and i am still waiting for approval.

Link us to your post when you do it so we can watch the hand-wringing. :madash

I honestly dont care if we get this guy I bet that he would probally end up being like another jammal lord.

i would sign 5 jammal lords a year if i could. just a stud athlete.

A note to anybody who actually discusses this in person with anyone. His name isn't pronounced carn-s, its pronounced car-nies... like circus folk.... small hands... smell like cabbage... I know it sounds really lame, but oh well.

A note to anybody who actually discusses this in person with anyone. His name isn't pronounced carn-s, its pronounced car-nies... like circus folk.... small hands... smell like cabbage... I know it sounds really lame, but oh well.

I think you mean carnival workers not circus folk.

I think you mean carnival workers not circus folk.

Crappy quality, but you get my point

• Fire 1

I will give HuskerCrazy credit for giving us a cool nickname for Brion. I can hear Greg Sharpe now, "NU ball at the MU 40. Carnes takes the snap, Carnes fakes the handoff, rolls right, Carnes takes off down the right sideline! 35, 30, 25, 20, 15, 10, 5......TOUCHDOWN HUSKERS! The Crane takes it to the house!!"

After every completion the croud will chant "Whoop! Whoop!" (HuskerCrazy - that was a whooping crane reference in case you are as slow as we all assume you are) (just messin w/ ya man)

In his picture he does have kind of a long neck. I hope he can pass better than most dual threat QBs. Most of them are run and them every once in a while complete a pass.

the Fajardo cancellation tells me that Carnes committed to Bo on the in-home tonight. whether we'll hear about it tonight, tomorrow, or on Feb 3... im not sure

:corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance :corndance

It certainly makes sense that they told him he is their number 2 and if our no 1 commits we will call you.

Huskercrazy has stop posting too.

The tell tale sign will be if Brion cancels his trip to WKU.

ON rivals radio Sirius Phil King said that he cancelled his visit to WKU and that it looks like huskers have a QB