SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Brion Carnes is N

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Not official and no, I don't have an links but he is our next Husker. No word on when they will announce it officially.

I'm impressed with how our coaches ended the recruiting season for the 2010 class. I'm confident we will snag Owa from the roller coaster, but Coop has gone silent for a while now so who knows.

Brion Carnes is N

Not official and no, I don't have an links but he is our next Husker. No word on when they will announce it officially.

I'm impressed with how our coaches ended the recruiting season for the 2010 class. I'm confident we will snag Owa from the roller coaster, but Coop has gone silent for a while now so who knows.

Pics or it never happened!!!! Oh wait, sorry. Wrong thread.....................

i dont think anyone that is a husker fan would call another husker fan a cornhead.... :facepalm:

BTW Nebraska is one of the only states you CANT shoot "cranes". The platte river is one of the biggest refugees for cranes in the US and they are treated like royalty here.... you see Carnes, NE has got your back already!!!

Comon, The "corNhead" comment is funny even if you are from N

Brion Carnes is N

details.......... o wait..different forum <_<

Brion Carnes is N

Not suprised... what did I tell ya?

Carnes, Owa, and Cooper will all be in by this time next week. NU will be top 15 recruiting class in the country.

Next year we are going to be in the top 10 all season long with a top 10 defense and a top 40 offense.

I'm calling it and paying every person on this board a quarter if i'm wrong.

Brion Carnes is N

Carnes, Owa, and Cooper will all be in by this time next week. NU will be top 15 recruiting class in the country.

Next year we are going to be in the top 10 all season long with a top 10 defense and a top 40 offense.

You do know there are over 6,000 members??

Brion Carnes is N

You do know there are over 6,000 members??

6,000... oh. Well maybe just the people who have posted in this thread up until this point then. That should dum it down to less than 100.

Nebraska will finish with a top 15 recruiting class.

BAM!

I'll be waiting for my quarter if you're going off Rivals.

I gladly accept Paypal.

See my post in recruiting

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/41511-team-ranking-w-the-3-targets/

Kchusker has some skills. Great work.

On a separate note:

This is the thread on the USF-bulls on Lost Carnes?

They are not taking the pending de-commitment of Carnes very well.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=69064.msg776909#msg776909