SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Has Carnes said a date on when he'll announce his school?

No. My guess is he'll announce on Feb. 3rd or later, but that's purely speculation on my part. He's visiting WKU this weekend and that's it from what I've heard. His HS position coach said that after the WKU visit happens, Brion and his Mom will get together and make a decision, but he didn't mention a specific date for when a decision would be made.

• Fire 1

Jesus, there needs to be a basic Husker quiz that people have to pass to be able to post...

"Cranes" loved his visit and is all but officially N at this point. Some people amaze me with their posts.

Loveing a vist and leaving home when it was your first Airplane ride is a whole nother thing. This kid probably felt a 20 degree temp for the first time in his life. Some people in the south die and have never seen snow their entire life.The kid that comitted to Tenn like his visit and still when back and comitted to Tenn. If he was all but official he would have canceled his trip WV. This is a 50/50 deal.

Fulton is said to be putting up a screen that he is "committed to Tenn 100%." Other teams are still actively recruiting him and we are not at all totally out of it for him.

HuskerCrazy = Cody Fajarno himself or a close family member.

Fajarno, you arent doing yourself any favors at all by doing what you are doing. We know that you are visiting this weekend and if Bo decides to offer you then good for you man. If the coaches want you then I want you too. But dont come onto our board and do this man. It isnt cool.

:laughpound Except I believe it's "Fajardo."

I think the miss-spelling is because of the miss-spelling of Carnes.

:yeah

:)

You guys are funny in thinking I am Cody because I said "cranes" isn't coming. I graduated for Scottsbluff in 72. I played Linebacker againist a guy I think was called Rich Bah for the conf champion ship in 71 who played for N. You ever heard of a place called the Gas Light that has some of the best Steaks in Western Nebraska. Goggle it you cornhead!
  • Fire 2

Jesus, there needs to be a basic Husker quiz that people have to pass to be able to post...

"Cranes" loved his visit and is all but officially N at this point. Some people amaze me with their posts.

Loveing a vist and leaving home when it was your first Airplane ride is a whole nother thing. This kid probably felt a 20 degree temp for the first time in his life. Some people in the south die and have never seen snow their entire life.The kid that comitted to Tenn like his visit and still when back and comitted to Tenn. If he was all but official he would have canceled his trip WV. This is a 50/50 deal.

Fulton is said to be putting up a screen that he is "committed to Tenn 100%." Other teams are still actively recruiting him and we are not at all totally out of it for him.

Fajarno, you arent doing yourself any favors at all by doing what you are doing. We know that you are visiting this weekend and if Bo decides to offer you then good for you man. If the coaches want you then I want you too. But dont come onto our board and do this man. It isnt cool.

You guys are funny in thinking I am Cody because I said "cranes" isn't coming. I graduated for Scottsbluff in 72. I played Linebacker againist a guy I think was called Rich Bah for the conf champion ship in 71 who played for N. You ever heard of a place called the Gas Light that has some of the best Steaks in Western Nebraska. Goggle it you cornhead!

This may be a very naive reply, but in South Sioux City (Class B ) we only have district champions and state. Our conference doesn't mean jack in football here. We don't even play everyone in our conference or have conference champions (River Cities Conference). Is it different in other parts of the state? Or is that an old Neb Highschool football set up? OR IS HE FAJARDO!? I believe I was told to call out the geezers sometime when I'm here. I think that's pretty much anyone over 25, so what's the dealio oldies!?

(Btw, I don't want anyone to hate me. No one is a geezer on here. There are young sapling Huskers and there are old oak Huskers. Both live in hippy harmony.) :wasted

I was born in Gering in 72. The Gaslight used to have this rocking Family Style meal option. It was grub!

so you say you graduated in 1971 and you are late 50's. you just happened to sign up 8 days ago and your first post is about Cody Fajarno? you wanted to sign up to say, hey this kid is legit. Your ten posts are only in the threads of Fajarno, Carnes(Cranes) and Godfrey and zero posts in the biggest 5 star recruit that has 35 pages? (OWA) wow, you are just an amazing new fan at the ripe ol age of 58? if you are in western NU then why would you even follow a recruit that is from cali and had zero offers from bigger D 1 schools?

I also find it ironic how you call ME a cornhead even though you would be in the same boat as me.

Wow, I just noticed something looking at Brion and Bronson's profiles, which are currently side by side on the 2010 Profile page. According to our stats, they are both 6', but BRONSON is 20 lbs heavier and his 40 is .14 of a second faster. Wow- surprised me. I bet a lot of you would not have guess Bronson would be the bigger, faster athlete off the top of your heads either. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Husker staff is recruiting Bronson as a safety prospect and the gray shirt offer is as a safety prospect so the comparisons may not be necessary. (per rivals) "Means said Nebraska is recruiting Marsh as a safety and not a quarterback."

Bronson's task may be even taller if we do in fact land Corey Cooper.

Either way I think it would be a big mistake not to take the offer. A year as grayshirt, a year as a redshirt and still have 4 more years to earn playing time. Sounds like a no brainer.

I do not think Cranes is coming. To far and to cold. Bo better move on to the next guy. He's got one week

Bo isnt going to take a QB because he has to.

He will get a QB because he wants one in this class. You will see in 7days or less.

If that QB is one of the three they are looking at, Carnes, Godfrey, and Fajardo. If none of those pan out, then NU will not take a QB in this class. Bronson wouldn't count because 1 he would be on greyshirt status and 2 he would play Safety. That being said, you are most likely right that NU will get a QB this class, because I don't see NU striking out on all 3 QB options.

Another way to look at it: QB was an important enough of a need that, once we lost Gabbert late, the staff devoted the time and resources to create these three (really four - Colter was once there) options. I know what was said, but it's important. And the options aren't bad.

You graduated? Really? Coulda fooled me. Reading your posts make my eyes hurt! Apparently English class wasn't one of your strong points. :ahhhhhhhh:nutz

I believe I was told to call out the geezers sometime when I'm here. I think that's pretty much anyone over 25, so what's the dealio oldies!?

(Btw, I don't want anyone to hate me. No one is a geezer on here. There are young sapling Huskers and there are old oak Huskers. Both live in hippy harmony.) :wasted

We prefer the term "Busters." :nutz

You do not have to spill right to be right and if you make a lot of money you can let other people check your work . Will see who's right in 7 days and if he doesn't sign with us I'll look you

You graduated? Really? Coulda fooled me. Reading your posts make my eyes hurt! Apparently English class wasn't one of your strong points. :ahhhhhhhh:nutz

Will see who's right in 7 days and if he doesn't sign with us I will let you know about it.
  • Fire 1