SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

Wow, I just noticed something looking at Brion and Bronson's profiles, which are currently side by side on the 2010 Profile page. According to our stats, they are both 6', but BRONSON is 20 lbs heavier and his 40 is .14 of a second faster. Wow- surprised me. I bet a lot of you would not have guess Bronson would be the bigger, faster athlete off the top of your heads either. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Husker staff is recruiting Bronson as a safety prospect and the gray shirt offer is as a safety prospect so the comparisons may not be necessary. (per rivals) "Means said Nebraska is recruiting Marsh as a safety and not a quarterback."

Bronson's task may be even taller if we do in fact land Corey Cooper.

Either way I think it would be a big mistake not to take the offer. A year as grayshirt, a year as a redshirt and still have 4 more years to earn playing time. Sounds like a no brainer.

I do not think Cranes is coming. To far and to cold. Bo better move on to the next guy. He's got one week

The hell you on? From an insider article Carnes said he could see himself playing at NU and the visit was above his expectations.

Wow, I just noticed something looking at Brion and Bronson's profiles, which are currently side by side on the 2010 Profile page. According to our stats, they are both 6', but BRONSON is 20 lbs heavier and his 40 is .14 of a second faster. Wow- surprised me. I bet a lot of you would not have guess Bronson would be the bigger, faster athlete off the top of your heads either. Maybe I'm just dumb.

Husker staff is recruiting Bronson as a safety prospect and the gray shirt offer is as a safety prospect so the comparisons may not be necessary. (per rivals) "Means said Nebraska is recruiting Marsh as a safety and not a quarterback."

Either way I think it would be a big mistake not to take the offer. A year as grayshirt, a year as a redshirt and still have 4 more years to earn playing time. Sounds like a no brainer.

I do not think Cranes is coming. To far and to cold. Bo better move on to the next guy. He's got one week

Bo isnt going to take a QB because he has to.

Jesus, there needs to be a basic Husker quiz that people have to pass to be able to post...

"Cranes" loved his visit and is all but officially N at this point. Some people amaze me with their posts.

Loveing a vist and leaving home when it was your first Airplane ride is a whole nother thing. This kid probably felt a 20 degree temp for the first time in his life. Some people in the south die and have never seen snow their entire life.The kid that comitted to Tenn like his visit and still when back and comitted to Tenn. If he was all but official he would have canceled his trip WV. This is a 50/50 deal.

He will get a QB because he wants one in this class. You will see in 7days or less.

He will get a QB because he wants one in this class. You will see in 7days or less.

If that QB is one of the three they are looking at, Carnes, Godfrey, and Fajardo. If none of those pan out, then NU will not take a QB in this class. Bronson wouldn't count because 1 he would be on greyshirt status and 2 he would play Safety. That being said, you are most likely right that NU will get a QB this class, because I don't see NU striking out on all 3 QB options.

Jesus, there needs to be a basic Husker quiz that people have to pass to be able to post...

"Cranes" loved his visit and is all but officially N at this point. Some people amaze me with their posts.

Loveing a vist and leaving home when it was your first Airplane ride is a whole nother thing. This kid probably felt a 20 degree temp for the first time in his life. Some people in the south die and have never seen snow their entire life.The kid that comitted to Tenn like his visit and still when back and comitted to Tenn. If he was all but official he would have canceled his trip WV. This is a 50/50 deal.

Fulton is said to be putting up a screen that he is "committed to Tenn 100%." Other teams are still actively recruiting him and we are not at all totally out of it for him.

HuskerCrazy = Cody Fajarno himself or a close family member.

Fajarno, you arent doing yourself any favors at all by doing what you are doing. We know that you are visiting this weekend and if Bo decides to offer you then good for you man. If the coaches want you then I want you too. But dont come onto our board and do this man. It isnt cool.

• Fire 1

Fulton is said to be putting up a screen that he is "committed to Tenn 100%." Other teams are still actively recruiting him and we are not at all totally out of it for him.

Fajarno, you arent doing yourself any favors at all by doing what you are doing. We know that you are visiting this weekend and if Bo decides to offer you then good for you man. If the coaches want you then I want you too. But dont come onto our board and do this man. It isnt cool.

:laughpound Except I believe it's "Fajardo."

I think the miss-spelling is because of the miss-spelling of Carnes.

I am with EZ on this one...

Either that or he just hates cranes that much

Either that or he just hates cranes that much

Maybe, but how could you hate a guy with the last name of Cranes???? :dunno :dunno

I think the miss-spelling is because of the miss-spelling of Carnes.

:yeah

:)