SIGNED QB Brion Carnes

JTrain

You're f'n kidding me.

Seriously.

WTF?!?! is all I got to say.

It doesn't really surprise me though. I never bought into the early speculation that he was N. Earlier this week I predicted we'd get Owa & Cooper, but not Carnes in another thread. Only difference was I had Carnes going to USF, until they yanked his scholly, so WKU swooping in doesn't really surprise me either due to his prior relationship with their coaches and on top of that, it's closer to home and he'll have the opportunity to play early there.

It is what it is. I wish the young man the best. We'll see him in Sept. at Memorial Stadium.

Wow I guess I thought there was a chance he would go there, but what happened to the signing day talk?! Man, I really liked saying we would get the Big 3 and now saying Big 2 just doesn't sound as cool. Alright lets get down to business though, QB candidates that are left? Or do we even take a QB? Let the speculation begin!

Interesting factoid:

Raymond Woodie is the Asst. Coach at WKU. He coached Fabian & LaTravis Washington in HS. He was instrumental in directing them to Nebraska during their recruiting process. He has a good relationship with Nebraska.

Not so fast Husker fans. Wiat till signing days to count out on Carnes.

There are several people on HI saying the article is bogus and are 100% certain Carnes will be N on Wednesday. Guess we'll have to wait and see. willy_nilly.gif

The only one I really saw was claiming his friend was sitting at a bar with coaches and that they were saying it's false. facepalm.gif

Either way, good luck Brion.

Not so fast Husker fans. Wiat till signing days to count out on Carnes.

There are several people on HI saying the article is bogus and are 100% certain Carnes will be N on Wednesday. Guess we'll have to wait and see. willy_nilly.gif

The only one I really saw was claiming his friend was sitting at a bar with coaches and that they were saying it's false. facepalm.gif

Either way, good luck Brion.

Nexus and I were just discussing this. I wouldnt bet against a claim like this. If you are wrong you are basically not going to ever be taken seriously on RSS again.