Suh to the Eagles?

I certainly hope this is BS. I'm sorry but i'd have to hide my rooting for Suh if he played for the cokesuckers known as the Eagles. I hate all Philly teams no matter what sport, the town is full of these things called douchebags, not to mention it's considered the douchebag capital of the world. Yes I said douchebag twice in the same sentence, that is how bad they are.

Please let Suh go to a team with some class. :boxosoap

Yeah the rams might as well just pack it up and sell the franchise if their GM really wanted to trade the #1 pick for an old decent quarterback. They take Suh. Unless someone comes up with a ridiculous offer...say 2 first round picks and a 2nd. I mean really...you build your defense and offense around the line more specifically the tackles...

WOW, for a fan base that is known as very knowledgeable I am surprised at so many people down on McNabb and the thought the Rams couldn't get waaaayyyy better pretty quick with this deal.

Rams have more holes than arguably any team in the NFL and definitely need to pursue a QB. If I were them, I would take McNabb and the Eagles 1st round pick (24th) and maybe another late round pick. Then I would trade back just about every pick from there on and try to pick up an extra draft pick. Imagine if they got McNabb, Bryan Bulaga (OT, Iowa) or Mike Iupati (OT, Idaho) at end of first round, then Sean Witherspoon (OLB, Mizzou) or Brandon Spikes (LB, Florida) in 2nd, then LaMarr Houston (DT, Texas) or Marty Gilyard (WR/KR, Cincy)....

Give the Eagles #1 Overall and then swap 4th and/or 5th round picks.

If I were a Rams fan, I would be geeked at the idea of improving that much in one draft, not to mention FA acquistions....

I dont care what the vikings have to give up.. him and Kevin Williams :hellloooo

I know, never happen

Please NO! As a Packers fan, I am praying Suh doesn't land in the NFC North...there is no way I would be able to cheer for him....I wouldn't mind trading our entire draft and AJ Hawk for him though....hahahaha

I like the fact that with most of the teams mentioned he would be playing with another husker. I rfeally hope its tampa bay though he and rudd together would destroy any offense they faced. They may even create good enough field position to make freeman look good. If he does end up with the eagles he gets to tear up offenses with bradly and of course with the rams he will be side by side with cariker.

This kind of makes a little sense. Didnt the Rams draft def. linemen in the first round the past 2 years? Chris Long and Adam Carriker? Do they run a 3-4 or 4-3? If they have two young guys who are pretty good, do you see them going d-line for a third year in a row?

Some may say YES, when the guy is as special as Suh appears he will be in the NFL, plus Carriker was injured a lot this past season.

* Just asking.

I dont think anyone is saying that the Rams shouldnt trade down to get a bunch of picks. All anyone is saying is that McNabb isnt an asset.

HAHAHAHA, that is an absurd statement....

McNabb is definitely a quality QB and an obvious Top 8-10 Passers in the NFL...he has 2 or 3 good years left and would give the Rams time to develop a guy they draft this year in the 2nd Round or later even. I don't like Colt McCoy very much as an NFL QB, but he may serve their needs well, 3rd Round or later QB, that is knowledgable and has proven to be a winner. Give someone like him some time to sit and learn the NFL game, like Aaron Rodgers did, and I think McNabb could be a huge asset.

Besides, which QB on the market or in the draft would improve a team as much as McNabb could???