OLB Anthony Sarao

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Sarao is having a good camp at the Top Gun Camp in Virginia.

Was the best LB in coverage of a group that includes Five-star Curtis Grant and four-star Travis Hughes.

Was able to use his speed & coverage skill during 7 on 7's and even held his old against Aaron Green during 1 on 1 drills.

Was the best LB in coverage of a group that includes Five-star Curtis Grant and four-star Travis Hughes.

Was able to use his speed & coverage skill during 7 on 7's and even held his old against Aaron Green during 1 on 1 drills.

yeah but hows his grades... is he not smart enought for stanford yet

:dunno

:laughpound:facepalm:

ha!

Sarao is in the free rivals video I posted in Aaron's profile.....looks like they are having a good time together...along with Malcolm Brown and Curtis Grant.

Link: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1104825

ha!

Sarao is in the free rivals video I posted in Aaron's profile.....looks like they are having a good time together...along with Malcolm Brown and Curtis Grant.

Link: http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1104825

good vid.... :thumbs

i wonder what the convo at those camps are like between AG AS and all the other kids... you know people know exactly whats going on and whats eventually gonna take place... just wish we knew one of these people (i.e 17 year old brother/sister/classmate in period 3/ guy who plays on the same teams who is the best friend but warms the bench and is preparing for a major in 'leaching' on superstar friend.....)

• 3 weeks later...

Planning on visiting UCLA, and probably Michigan St and us. He's friends with Ray Drew and Wayne Lyons, and menitoned looking to trip with them possibly. I thought the staff had cooled on him, but i'd still take him, especially if he could bring those two along koolaid2.gif

i still say he doesnt come our way.. still keeping his options open is what is going on

Planning on visiting UCLA, and probably Michigan St and us. He's friends with Ray Drew and Wayne Lyons, and menitoned looking to trip with them possibly. I thought the staff had cooled on him, but i'd still take him, especially if he could bring those two along koolaid2.gif

i'd be very surprised if he actually set foot in lincoln this fall.