Congrats on a great season!

Zammers

Guys, its taken me a little over a month to get over the Fiesta Bowl loss. But, I wanted to come over and say congratulations on a helluva season and especially the performance you put on in the Big 12 championship.

I came on here right before the game (Big 12) and asked you guys to beat Texas down to give ole TCU a shot at the national title. I guess it wasn't meant to be. However, I'm glad to see that Nebraska football is back!!!!!

My take on a few of your new recruits:

Ciante Evans: Outstanding cover corner. I watched him play a bit down here in Arlington and the Huskers got a talent. He was a fast rising prospect over the last year and really wanted to leave the state. That's a good thing for Nebraska because you won't have to worry about him being homesick. Depending on your depth he should be able to help out sooner rather than later. He was one of TCU's top 2 targets, but in the end he jilted the Frogs for Husker country. We never really had a chance.

Donovan Vestal: Nice size. Above average motor. Looks to me like he has a great feel for the game. Good instincts.

Jay Guy: Early enrollee (which is always good). I think he needs to work on his strength and explosion off the ball. Might be a little on the heavy side, but could benefit from a 10 lb weight loss and added agility that comes with that. High motor guy.

Those are the only prospects I have had the opportunity to watch out of Texas. I'm sure you guys know about all that stuff already, but I thought maybe I'd could add a bit.

I don't post often over here, but I enjoy reading the site. Good luck in 2010. Beat the Horns!!

• Fire 6

Guys, its taken me a little over a month to get over the Fiesta Bowl loss. But, I wanted to come over and say congratulations on a helluva season and especially the performance you put on in the Big 12 championship.

I came on here right before the game (Big 12) and asked you guys to beat Texas down to give ole TCU a shot at the national title. I guess it wasn't meant to be. However, I'm glad to see that Nebraska football is back!!!!!

Ciante Evans: Outstanding cover corner. I watched him play a bit down here in Arlington and the Huskers got a talent. He was a fast rising prospect over the last year and really wanted to leave the state. That's a good thing for Nebraska because you won't have to worry about him being homesick. Depending on your depth he should be able to help out sooner rather than later. He was one of TCU's top 2 targets, but in the end he jilted the Frogs for Husker country. We never really had a chance.

Donovan Vestal: Nice size. Above average motor. Looks to me like he has a great feel for the game. Good instincts.

Jay Guy: Early enrollee (which is always good). I think he needs to work on his strength and explosion off the ball. Might be a little on the heavy side, but could benefit from a 10 lb weight loss and added agility that comes with that. High motor guy.

Those are the only prospects I have had the opportunity to watch out of Texas. I'm sure you guys know about all that stuff already, but I thought maybe I'd could add a bit.

I don't post often over here, but I enjoy reading the site. Good luck in 2010. Beat the Horns!!

I'm sorry, did you type anything... nice jersey!

HUHBA HUHBA Is there an emoticon for slobber? :hitit multiple times. Good post too, you are always welcome here it is just too bad we couldn't beat texas for you. :hookerhorns

I read your post yesterday (before you added the pic) and thought - that was nice of you to stop by, but didn't feel the need to add to the thread.

Now, my thoughts have changed. I now feel that you are a nice guy and holy sh*t I need to go down to Fort Worth again. I dated a girl off and on for 4 years that went there and I'm slightly kicking myself for not taking it more seriously.

That pic is hot.