Vote for Tommie in the 10 Greatest College QBs poll

The amazing thing about that list - only Flutie and Young have had careers at the next level. It just goes to show how different the game is in college compared to the Pros.

You probably mean "successful" careers.

Of course. A cup of coffee and a couple of paychecks doesn't make much of a career, even if they earned more doing it than I'll make in the next ten years.

Matt Lienhart over anyone on that list in his article is nearly vomit inducing.

I'm definitely a Matt Leinart hater, but to be honest you have to admit he did have a pretty impressive college football career.

not hard to do when everyone you throw to and hand the ball to gets drafted...even the backups!

Here's the thing. This list is crap. If we're to vote on the best COLLEGE QB, why don't they have some of them on the list. For example, where is Brad Smith? I mean he's only the second QB to ever throw for 2000+ yards and rush for 1000+ yards in a single season. He did it twice, once as a true freshman and then as a senior. His sophomore year, he was just 23 passing yards from accomplishing this feat 3 out of 4 years. Then, there's no Peyton Manning on the list. I believe he still holds the NCAA record for the most wins in a college career at 39. How about Eric Crouch? He's just one of three QB's to rush for 3000+ yards and pass for 4000+ yards in a career. He holds the career rushing TD record for a QB. He was just 4 wins shy of Manning's record wins in a career. Finally, why wasn't Ty Detmer on the list? He finished his college career holding 59 NCAA records and was tied for 3 others.