DT Mickey Johnson

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt be surprised if he was on steroids thats quite unusual to bench 405 3 times on bench at that age then again I guess he does weigh 310

:facepalm:

i mean a lot of people do steroids sometime in there life to get them over the edge so to speak or bounce back from thos nagging injuries... i used to do steroids a lot when i was playing water polo and i think its naive to think you can just look at a person and tell that..... i mean you cant tell i did steroids in this picture can you from back in the day?

220586jpg7ko9nn.jpg

see hard to tell huh.......

HAHAHA you SOB, you owe me a keyboard. After tossing my cookies I cried all over the keys from laughter.

huh.... odd :wacko:

It makes sense though if you think about it. Each prospect is allowed 5 official visits so he's basically going to take advantage of that privilege with those 5 schools. More power to him. I probably would too if I were in his position.

LSU has been in his ear about how they are going to make him a star... I think he likes the attention/Promises.

Couldn't agree with this more!! Granted he would be an excellent addition, but everything about this kid says "Look at me."