SIGNED OLB David Santos

Nexus

well if its a communication problem then forget it but here's my theory if its not. Nebraska is looking to take 1 LB(maybe two) so if thats the case, logic says go after the best available, (Sarao). Im not sure that he's been accepted academically to Stanford yet, so they still might be looking into that option. Santos is listed pretty small for his position and maybe he didnt pass the eye test (Admire). Maybe the scholarship is only available if Sarao is given the ok to go to Stanford. I know Keith Lewis is also another option as well. For there to be some sort of mis communication is kinda fishy especially when it comes to recruiting. If they want you, they get a hold of you.

Another possibility is that he's committed and it's been accepted, but he hasn't called to tell Rivals yet.

Which would make it the opposite of the Admire situation, where the kid does apparently tell Rivals without the staff really accepting his commitment.

Another possibility is that he's committed and it's been accepted, but he hasn't called to tell Rivals yet.

Which would make it the opposite of the Admire situation, where the kid does apparently tell Rivals without the staff really accepting his commitment.

your guess is as good as mine, but a kid not telling rivals when he can is a little hard to believe and i guess Scout has something on him. but i dont know if they got a hold of him

The kid is listed at 6ft1 205 and has the frame to pack on a lot of good weight and carry it comfortably. He has committed like BigWillie and I have told you. He has not told rivals yet. Absolutely nothing to worry about here.

• Fire 1

man, things sure have slowed down... we haven't had any commits in a while, we even had a "decommit" or whatever you wanna call it... we've been at 12/13 for a few weeks now...

I'm ready for some new commits!!! David Santos? Aaron Green? Cyrus Hobbi? Todd Barr? Todd Peat? Brennan Scarlett? Jeremiah Rasco? Mickey Johnson? Anthony Sarao please don't make your grades... haha. Any of these guys could jump on board anytime over the next few months... I don't wanna wait though. haha.

The kid is listed at 6ft1 205 and has the frame to pack on a lot of good weight and carry it comfortably. He has committed like BigWillie and I have told you. He has not told rivals yet. Absolutely nothing to worry about here.

I hear he is more around the 6ft 195lbs at this point. He definitely has the frame like you said though. Really looking forward to this kid.

man, things sure have slowed down... we haven't had any commits in a while, we even had a "decommit" or whatever you wanna call it... we've been at 12/13 for a few weeks now...

I'm ready for some new commits!!! David Santos? Aaron Green? Cyrus Hobbi? Todd Barr? Todd Peat? Brennan Scarlett? Jeremiah Rasco? Mickey Johnson? Anthony Sarao please don't make your grades... haha. Any of these guys could jump on board anytime over the next few months... I don't wanna wait though. haha.

We need Heard to tutor Sarao!

Dylan Admire recently decommitted, if that counts.

We need Heard to tutor Sarao!

:LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar :LOLtartar

ouch!!

Having an OL recruit that is 240 lbs. decommit is a good thing. Not to go too negative but I am sure he wasn't what NU was looking for at that position. Sorry to go off topic or off the reservation but just had to add that in there.

Sarao isn't coming regardless of grades.

We may take 1 more LB in this class, but it won't be him.