OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

WOOHOO! What an amazing class!! Awesome!!

Do you people really believe this stuff?

What did Nebraska finish ranked this year... #24?? What is their current recruiting rank on rivals... 24?? Alabama finished #1 last year... #1 in recruiting this year. Coincidence?

Recruiting is directly related to success on the field. Keep accepting mediocre recruiting classes, don't be mad when you finish with mediocre season

If you people are happy with 9-win seasons, fine. I, for one, am not.

old%2Bguy.gif

• Fire 1

What did Nebraska finish ranked this year... #24?? What is their current recruiting rank on rivals... 24?? Alabama finished #1 last year... #1 in recruiting this year. Coincidence?

Recruiting is directly related to success on the field. Keep accepting mediocre recruiting classes, don't be mad when you finish with mediocre season

You're such a superior fan to the rest of us.

This really sucks but it's understandable and not grounds to flip out. We had a good O-line class last year and brought in a couple good prospects this year, too. If we get all of our recruits on campus (no academic casualties), it's a good class.

this.

This really sucks but it's understandable and not grounds to flip out. We had a good O-line class last year and brought in a couple good prospects this year, too. If we get all of our recruits on campus (no academic casualties), it's a good class.

this.

"This?" This isn't what you've been posting all day today. You've been denigrating this team and this recruiting class every chance you get. If that's not what you mean to do, you have really poor communication skills.

You can't compare this class to all 120 schools (with Furman, Florida Atlantic, etc.). You have to compare it with its peers, which would be Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin. That's not even going out of conference.

I'm not saying we have to have 20 4/5 stars like Alabama, but this class.... is lacking relative to our peers', to say the least.

Doesn't matter how you compare it. It's still not a bad class.

You can't simply focus on the stars we signed. The crucial thing is, did we fill needs? O Line was not a need in this class. LB was a need. QB was a need. CB was a need (and we're short there, although CJ making it to campus will help).

We never signed the top class in the Big 8, either. Seemed to do OK there. We signed a top class once, near as I can remember. Failed miserably with it, too.

Didn't say it was a bad class. I didn't say I was using stars to evaluate it.

However, right now, you can't say it's a great class. That claim can be made after they've achieved success on the field, but right now, you can't compare it to the other elite schools'. It's a fine class as it stands, but with a completely non objective view, I would be hard pressed to say I wouldn't trade it for two dozen other classes out there.

Ha, you have got to be kidding! Please do enlighten us as to which two dozen other classes you would perfer this team brought in. (Not a mythical PS3 roster, but NU's current one.) And feel free to use that "completely non objective view" you spoke of.

Someone seems to be a tad bit angry. Fact of the matter is, this is our class so I'm content with it.

Look at it without a subjective view. Would you really not prefer the likes of:

Texas', Cal's, Stanford's, Michigan's, Ohio State's, LSU's, Alabama's, USC's, Wisconsin's, Missouri's, Oklahoma's, Florida State's, Notre Dame's, Georgia's, UCLA's, South Carolina's, Auburns', Oregons, Clemson's, Miami's, etc?

As much as you think I'm being a debbie downer here, I'm only being objective while your post is on the attacking side and turns guests away from possibly joining this site.

Again, I want to say I'm content with this class and am looking forward to a lot of the recruits we managed to win over. As a whole, it's not a great class as of yet, but they could be in four years from now.

cryyyyyy5-1.gif

• Fire 2

this.

"This?" This isn't what you've been posting all day today. You've been denigrating this team and this recruiting class every chance you get. If that's not what you mean to do, you have really poor communication skills.

:laughpound

Its very frustrating that i have blocked you so i cant see your posts and yet a few everyonce in ahwile slip though. And everytime i read one like this its makes me smile a little bit inside knowing i actually have a life, and none of this really matters all that much.

this.

:laughpound

Ha ha! I'm pretty sure he only read the first three words, and then wrote "this". :lol:

Its very frustrating that i have blocked you so i cant see your posts and yet a few everyonce in ahwile slip though. And everytime i read one like this its makes me smile a little bit inside knowing i actually have a life, and none of this really matters all that much.

You think he'd just find another team to root for. He's obviously unhappy with Nebraska. Maybe he could save the rest of us all his bitching and move on. No one will miss it.

Or we can all just wait a few days cause he won't be back to the recruiting forum until a week before signing day 2013.

• Mavric unlocked this topic