OT Andrus Peat [Stanford Commit]

Nexus

1. LSU will get every recruit in the nation

Your reading comprehension skills obviously need work. The ONLY recruit I've mentioned in relation to LSU was Alonzo Moore. And if you don't think that LSU stealing him from us was a possibility, then you are in denial.

I don't mind if you're upset or not, I'd just like to come to a place where there is Husker talk and not so many degrading posts.

You're supporting FLU and you're saying this? :facepalm:

His are on the backside of their tail lashes. If one side would stop, so would the other, and from what I've seen solely from this thread, he's not the instigator.

1. LSU will get every recruit in the nation

Your reading comprehension skills obviously need work. The ONLY recruit I've mentioned in relation to LSU was Alonzo Moore. And if you don't think that LSU stealing him from us was a possibility, then you are in denial.

Guess I'm in denial.

I don't mind if you're upset or not, I'd just like to come to a place where there is Husker talk and not so many degrading posts.

You're supporting FLU and you're saying this? :facepalm:

His are on the backside of their tail lashes. If one side would stop, so would the other, and from what I've seen solely from this thread, he's not the instigator.

Then you should read other threads. He is definitely the instigator, and defending his behavior is... odd. To say the least.

I'm going to get bashed for saying this, and it's very uncalled for, but everyone here is acting like more of a troll than FLU is. I'm not exactly sure if it's the rules here, but most forums do not allow talks about other members. These posts are very crude and negative and drive people away. It's very sad to see this, especially since this site is one of the biggest husker forums and is one where outsiders come to get info.

I appreciate it, but trust me, I am not upset by this at all. Over the past few weeks, I've found that the majority of the other posters have been very supportive and positive about the things I've had to say. There have only been a select few ignorant sunshine-pumpers (i.e., skerchicago, HuskerFowler) who have repeatedly been critical.

And I'd like to come to a place where I can get recruiting information without cry baby pee pants posting eighteen times about how in his class rankings Nebraska only got one and half pickles when they should be getting three or four pickle type classes.

You're supporting FLU and you're saying this?

Don't be mistaken... I have never, EVER degraded anyone on this board. I respect each and every person's opinion, whether I agree with it or not. Unfortunately, criticism is not well-taken on this board.

I like Rolling Rock. There. I said it.

You obviosuly didnt grow up in Pittsburgh then.

Based on my 5000+ posts, I didn't grow up AT ALL. :lol:

/ btw, I got relations in Pittsburg.

edit: In an attempt to be *slightly* less obnoxious.

I like Rolling Rock. There. I said it.

You obviosuly didnt grow up in Pittsburgh then.

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to my 5000+ posts. I didn't grow up AT ALL. :lol:

/ btw, I got relations in Pittsburg.

Join the club man, none of us ahve grown up!

/btw then you know nothing about beer, you have to grow up in Pittsburgh tom know anything about beer.

Don't be mistaken... I have never, EVER degraded anyone on this board. I respect each and every person's opinion, whether I agree with it or not. Unfortunately, criticism is not well-taken on this board.

Care to try again:

Go read your PM, FLU. Soon.

And I'd like to come to a place where I can get recruiting information without cry baby pee pants posting eighteen times about how in his class rankings Nebraska only got one and half pickles when they should be getting three or four pickle type classes.

Well, shouldn't they?

Kinda hypocritical, considering how throughout the season, you guys are the ones complaining about how our players can't compete with the other team's... lol

Hate on me all you want for having high standards for my team.

I'm right there with you. I have standards and a bar that I want to hit. And I think you're right that we have a very good class. (I think the walk ons will make it above average when all said and done.) I also have perspective enough to realize there are probably only going to be 5 teams each year that have out of this world type classes. And honestly its alll quite subjective. As much as the sites like to rate these players they are usually wrong more than right. Any guy who really understands recruiting will tell you the success of your class depends on the 1/3 middle of your class. Looking at that I feel we have some pretty good guys. I like it better than some classes above us. I think in the end we have the second best class in B10 behind MU because of those guys. I'm ok with it. Yes...big names are nice. Stars are fun to chase but its that middle of your class that makes or breaks you.

I'm liking Da Skers thoughts here. My college coach always said, "your only as strong as your weakest link"

Then he would point out in front of everyone 3 or 4 guys who weren't carrying their water. He would call them the weakest link, he would name off 5or 6 of our best players and say it doesn't matter how good they are, they have only THEIR job to do.

In other words, who cares if Peat signed if our LBs and DBs aren't doing their job. Who cares if Peat doesnt sign if we have 6 or 7 quality guys like VV westerkamp and Whittaker that provide much needed youth and depth, so that when our #2s come in, they aren't a weak link.

LOOK BIG PICTURE. losing Peat isn't going to cost us 5 wins per year. If may cost us 3 or 4 wins over his whole career. Or not, cuz we got some good guys.

• Mavric unlocked this topic