DE Troy Hinds [BYU Commit]

Nexus

I think we're set on 2 DE's and a DT in this class and if we can get Hinds along with McMullen and Valentine I'll be very happy about the future of the D-Line for a long time... and I'm already pretty happy about the future of the D-Line.

Talk about possibility having long term quality and depth. Hope this scenario plays out

 On Nebraska: "I haven't been out there yet to visit, but I love how they've recruited me. I don't contact them every week, but I contact them enough to let them know that I'm definitely interested. I love the great defensive tradition they have there, and I'd love to be a part of that. They always have great defenses there. I've always liked Nebraska, and they were one of the first to show me interest."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700149315/Davis-Troy-Hinds-moving-closer-to-deciding-on-a-college.html

 On Nebraska: "I haven't been out there yet to visit, but I love how they've recruited me. I don't contact them every week, but I contact them enough to let them know that I'm definitely interested. I love the great defensive tradition they have there, and I'd love to be a part of that. They always have great defenses there. I've always liked Nebraska, and they were one of the first to show me interest."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700149315/Davis-Troy-Hinds-moving-closer-to-deciding-on-a-college.html

And according to that article he has a top six. It is the same as his reported top 5 a few posts ago only including ND as well. He sounded like he is getting tired of the recruiting process and might end it sometime soon.

• 1 month later...