The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

Go outside and do something you freakin' shut-ins. Odds are you're probably far too old for video games anyhow.

I would, but I live in New Jersey, and would rather not get shot by a minority

Gah, Jersey, even worse, you could get molested by a Snookie...

wow, I'm honestly perplexed as to what would be worse. You get shot, they just take out the bullet, you pork the midget, who knows what could be infecting your tweeter....

Go outside and do something you freakin' shut-ins. Odds are you're probably far too old for video games anyhow.

says the guy on an internet message board.

and, how are you 'too old' for video games?

The 'average' gamer is now in their 30s... All of us who grew up on them have not abandoned them. We abandoned TV instead.

says the guy on an internet message board.

and, how are you 'too old' for video games?

The 'average' gamer is now in their 30s... All of us who grew up on them have not abandoned them. We abandoned TV instead.

yeah, you can't get quality TV like A-Team, Hardcastle & McCormick, Riptide, Alf, Tour of Duty, etc....

• 2 weeks later...

been playing the old republic. lightside sith juggernaught is how i roll.

Which server homie? I"m on Krayt Dragon.

Space Slug. yah, they ran outta names and were just making things up as they went.

look for Hatur on the Sith. Uri-wan on the Jedi side.

Just beat Rage, started Assassin's Creed 2 (borrowed from a friend, I've never played one) and I'm really getting addicted. I picked up Skyrim yesterday but haven't even played it...damn AC II.

AC II was one of the best games I've ever played, so don't worry about it, I've been there. :cheers

Just beat Rage, started Assassin's Creed 2 (borrowed from a friend, I've never played one) and I'm really getting addicted. I picked up Skyrim yesterday but haven't even played it...damn AC II.

AC II was one of the best games I've ever played, so don't worry about it, I've been there. :cheers

Ever since I've started playing AC, I've been hooked. It's such a twist from the usual games that come out. And the storytelling in the series, particularly this last one is fantastic.

To answer the question: I finished AC: Revelations the other night [stayed up until 3 am] traded it in and picked up Battlefield 3. Enjoying it so far.