The Official "What Are You Playing Now?" Thread

:lol: walks, Jadler, GM-Tood. That made me laugh.

Enhance, you do what makes you happy brother. I can't say that I completely agree with the decisions you've made, but we still love you.

Just got done with Red Dead Redemption...what an awesome game. Before that I banged out AC 2, which I loved. Now I'm finishing up AC Brotherhood, trying to sync it up to 100% After that, on to AC Revelations. But school is putting a serious crimp in my style. At this rate I'll get to AC Revelations some time after we win the MNC in 2013. (I can dream, folks.)

• 2 weeks later...

After playing through a large part of The Lord of the Rings: The War in the North I will advise others to not waste thier money. I suppose it may be better for someone who is going to play the whole way in co-op, but as a single player it ends up with game breaking issues later on. Namely the AI on the companions is so bad it makes so battle section just about impossible, I gave up on it after 6 tried. That fight is several orders of magnitude harder than anything in Dark Souls or Deamon's Soul's. Take a pass.

Right with ya walksalone, got talked into buying WWE '12 at gamestop the other day, told the kid that I haven't played a wrestling game since I had a 64 but I will admit once I got the hang of it, it is a pretty fun game to play.

I am a PS3 newb still, so if anyone has any good suggestions for game shoot me a PM, just finished Batman Arkham Asylum, that game was amazing.

Right with ya walksalone, got talked into buying WWE '12 at gamestop the other day, told the kid that I haven't played a wrestling game since I had a 64 but I will admit once I got the hang of it, it is a pretty fun game to play.

I am a PS3 newb still, so if anyone has any good suggestions for game shoot me a PM, just finished Batman Arkham Asylum, that game was amazing.

If you have been out of the game loop in general, Mass Effect 2. The PS3 version is $20, and sooo worth it.

Thank you so much... I can get over my case of "I thought I was the only one's"...

I'm playing the MyPlayer mode, and this morning I completely owned Joakim Noah, to the tune of 22 pts, 12 reb's, 3 asst's and 2 blocked shots... (my guy got drafted by the Knicks)

By the way, how are the newer wrestling games?? I haven't played one in almost 12 years and the last one I did play was on the original PS, and I loved it...

Thank you so much... I can get over my case of "I thought I was the only one's"...

I'm playing the MyPlayer mode, and this morning I completely owned Joakim Noah, to the tune of 22 pts, 12 reb's, 3 asst's and 2 blocked shots... (my guy got drafted by the Knicks)

By the way, how are the newer wrestling games?? I haven't played one in almost 12 years and the last one I did play was on the original PS, and I loved it...

Its actually pretty fun once you get a grasp on the controls, the road to wrestlemania story mode is pretty good and I keep hearing you can download old school guys, but I havent figured that out yet. I actually thought about getting a basketball game, used to play the hell out of them on my PS2