Nebraska & Mizzou have until Friday (6/11) to decide if they're in or out

Nexus

Beebe said a "process" had been put in place by Big 12 presidents to ensure the long-term viability of a conference that has greatly increased revenue for its members, but still not kept pace in television dollars with the other big leagues.

The Big 12 presidents are scheduled to meet again in October. It could hardly be longer away than February, when they meet just before Beebe begins negotiations on a new cable deal with Fox.

Why should we commit before the revenue amounts are determined? bb is an idiot

Let's see... everyone knows that if Nebraska leaves then the Big 12 is pretty much going to fold. Everyone also knows that we are sick and tired of the Big 12 catering to Texas. So.... what does BB go and do? Let's award the next few Big 12 Championship games to the state of Texas. It's pretty much a slap in the face of the North. Oh, and let's give baseball to OSU and we'll let KC have Basketball. Who got the women's Big 12 Tourney? San Antonio. Time to go.

BB- the man who killed the Big 12.

It's my understanding that if Missouri and Nebraska do commit to the Big 12 they must sign contracts with significantly higher penalties for leaving. If this is the case then I say this whole 'deadline' business could end up being a moot point if we were officially invited to join the Big 10. The payout from being a part of the Big 10 Network alone might give us a little breathing room penalty wise I would think despite the harsh rhetoric being given to us by Beebe and co.

Listen up lil' Huskers, you have until Friday. In pimp language, Texas is basically saying, "on Fri you better have my money or we will make you stick yourself." Nobody holds Texas hostage.

Personally, I hope you guys leave. It's getting boring beating yall all the time. Plus the occasional roady to the Bay Area, LA, Tempe, and Seattle sure beats the heck out of going to any of the Big 8 er Big 12 North depression zones pretending to be cities.

Texas will win either way.

Steff

Listen up lil' Huskers, you have until Friday. In pimp language, Texas is basically saying, "on Fri you better have my money or we will make you stick yourself." Nobody holds Texas hostage.

Personally, I hope you guys leave. It's getting boring beating yall all the time. Plus the occasional roady to the Bay Area, LA, Tempe, and Seattle sure beats the heck out of going to any of the Big 8 er Big 12 North depression zones pretending to be cities.

Steff

Goodbye.

• Fire 3

Steff

Goodbye.

That was a quick response! :thumbs

Dan Beebe: "Tom you have until friday to tell us your plans or else".....

Dr. Tom on friday: "Dan im pleased to inform you, that you sir, can go pack sand!"

what does "go pack sand" mean? I've never heard that before.

I believe that is Bleedin's interpretation of what a gentleman like TO won't say, which is something along the lines of, go #*$% yourself!

Steff

Goodbye.

User-Admin-Mod.gif