USC (07) or OU (09)

USC or OU stadium noise  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had this debate again today with a co worker.. we always get on this discussion so Husker Board should probably settle it... In your opinion, which game was louder? Obviously on average there is no comparison, but the beginning of the USC game was crazy loud, however my ears were definitely ringing after the 4th quarter of the OU game.

you could easily make an argument for Texas '06 all the way up to Nunn's fumble.

True that. The tv cameras were shaking.

Could also do VaTech '08 with Swift's punt return TD, or Colorado '08 with Henery's kick and Suh' pick.

I voted for OU in '09 cuz I was there. I remember watching USC '07, but that's about it. Not a good birthday for this guy.

I was at 08' Colorado, 07 USC, and 09 Oklahoma. Over the course of one whole game, OU was the craziest/loudest. Although, the couple of minutes after Henery made the 57 yarder was the single loudest I've ever witnesses the stadium at any period, even if it was just for a few minutes.

• Fire 1

I was at 08' Colorado, 07 USC, and 09 Oklahoma. Over the course of one whole game, OU was the craziest/loudest. Although, the couple of minutes after Henery made the 57 yarder was the single loudest I've ever witnesses the stadium at any period, even if it was just for a few minutes.

Couldn't agree more about those moments after Henery's kick. Frickin' awesome!

I wasnt at either, so I am not at liberty to vote. However I do think this years UT game will be the louder.

I agree, I think the UT game is just going to be INSANE. OU was loud every down for the entire game, especially the 4th quarter.

Hopefully the prime time / college game day for the UTerus game will help the atmosphere.

you could easily make an argument for Texas '06 all the way up to Nunn's fumble.

I'd definatly have to say being at all of the games mentioned it's a toss up between OU('09) and texas('06). The Colorado game only really got crazy after the kick, as for the USC game I just remeber wanting to run down there and hit somebody because our team wouldn't...VaTech was pretty good, but I don't think it compared with the other two.

The texas game was the loudest I had heard the stadium for and entire game (before Nunn's fumble). Plus the weather with sun/snow made it even wilder. However the OU game was just nuts, everything was rockin'. I can hardly rember a time on defense except for timeouts that I didn't have to yell into the person's ear next to me just to be heard. My voice was gone and my ears were ringing for awhile after wards.

I completely agree with this post. I was in attendance for all three games as well. Foran entire game, it was loudest the longest when OU came to town, but the Kick and ick was the single Ploudest I've ever heard Memorial. People just went crazy.....I saw an old man fall over (I thought he was having a heart attack), people were kissing total strangers while screaming, and I even grab some 7 year old kid and held him in the air shaking him (his Dad was laughing his arse off). The Kick and Pick were the single favorite moments I've ever seen in any sporting event.

+1 to you and Maudfather.