Red Out Around the World

H37,

You're lucky that the buffs and uTeruses are such close friends or u'd be doomed :laughpound

GBR

They are?

I would?

edit by rawhide: I'm always too facetious :)

I don't get it..

But at least two Shaggybevus posters requested the Thuje to mspaint little ol' me.

(I was tempted to send in a picture)

Thujone, that is really funny.

Thanks for taking the two minutes to put that together.

Also, I didn't see anyone post this yet, but on the HI site, someone mentioned that this website was created by the Omaha World Herald. They have the domain name registered at GoDaddy. Just wanted to pass that along.

So what happens if the chips fall right, some teams lose and both Nebraska and Texas roll into this game ranked 1 and 2, does this game become the most anticipated game ever in memorial Stadium, cuz i remember the 94 Colorado game atmosphere along with that of 07 USC and 01 Oklahoma and i would sure like to have that feeling again.

Yeah that video kind of makes me feel like we're a second tier school looking to knock off texass. We were 1 second away from being the big 12 champs 2 years removed from our worst team in the last what...50 years? It would've been fine to just have the start of the season with a big 12 title trophy up there. The texass date decides nothing.

I don't mind the video. I completely understand the people who think it makes us look a little silly, and on the other hand I don't mind the "pep" rally feel of the video in the middle of July. Afterall, we all know when that game will be played. We all are looking toward that date. Why not say it? :dunno

• Fire 1

Looks like Texas found out about the website too.

Orangebloods

They're pretty obsessed themselves with how they beat up on our bad teams....Did you ever hear Nebraska fans making such a big deal out of beating ou in the 90's? I can't wait till October!

The difference being that Texas fans are arrogant, they know they're arrogant, and they're proud of their arrogance.

Oh, and they see it as more than them beating up on us when we were down. They think they are more or less the reason we went from being "up" to "down" in the first place.

• Fire 1

Looks like Texas found out about the website too.

Orangebloods

They're pretty obsessed themselves with how they beat up on our bad teams....Did you ever hear Nebraska fans making such a big deal out of beating ou in the 90's? I can't wait till October!

The difference being that Texas fans are arrogant, they know they're arrogant, and they're proud of their arrogance.

Oh, and they see it as more than them beating up on us when we were down. They think they are more or less the reason we went from being "up" to "down" in the first place.

So on 10/16 they are gonna be glad that we are leaving to the Big 10. :koolaid2::koolaid2::koolaid2: