SUH

Here's a .gif for you:

wlcdbl.jpg

Do you think Colt McCoy was standing on the sidelines thinking "Dayum...I remember that happening to me"

He may have said "That's nothing I got way more distance."

You may be right

Dammit Okieland, I saw that .gif and I thought Nexus was back.

Remember the horse collar was put in because of one player's style of tackling - Roy Williams(?)

Suh is going to do that. Either "rag doll tackle on the QB" or "tackling the QB too hard"

Oops - the second has been called on him already in the Baylor game

Bottom line is: the NFL ARE going to protect their QB's so Suh has better adjust

Remember the horse collar was put in because of one player's style of tackling - Roy Williams(?)

Suh is going to do that. Either "rag doll tackle on the QB" or "tackling the QB too hard"

Bottom line is: the NFL ARE going to protect their QB's so Suh has better adjust

Agreed. And if there one thing Suh can be faulted for, it's tossing the QB like a rag doll. He did that a few times last season.

Yeah, they already have penalties so that you can't hit the QB too high, low, or a little late. Suh will make them create a penalty so that you can't hit the QB too hard. <_<

I don't know what was so great about this.

He got a face-mask first. Already 15 yards.

Then, when the QB was already down (knees), he needlessly tries to take his head off.

Suh needs to control himself more than anything or else he will get suspended.

It is great that he showed such intensity, but I don't know what he thinks he can get away with.

The issue is Suh's incredible strength. Call him a thug all you want, but when the adrenaline is pumping, he has no control over his strength which is far superior to anyone ive seen. I can't remember what game it was last year when he launched a quarterback 5 yards back in the air just by "shoving" but it looked so much worse cuz of how strong Suh it.

Then, when the QB was already down (knees), he needlessly tries to take his head off.

It is great that he showed such intensity, but I don't know what he thinks he can get away with.

Do you think Suh looked down, made sure his knees were down and then threw him? Cuz I'm gonna say no. His body was quite a bit higher than it would have been had he been on his ass or back, so Suh kept playing. The facemask was obviously a penalty, but I don't seen any need to whine about the rest.

We can say that we love suh because of his intensity, but BIG 10 man here is pretty much right. He's probably pissed with getting double teamed and took it out on the QB. It was an obvious penalty and it could be justified to give the big man a fine. he is a freak of nature, but if he pulls one of these every few games, his bank account won't be very freakish for long... wait, whats that? 40 million? oh. then he can do whatever the **** he wants... GO BIG FINES

and that's why the nfl will always suck, screw the nfl. football is a violent game, you don't like it go put a tampon in and get in a dress you bunch of line trap ****s

That was definately a cheap shot by one brassed off big man and I'm pretty sure Delhome was extra pissed to be punked by a rookie to boot.

Keep in mind though, Suh's just getting adjusted to this league, the idea that he's suddendly going to turn into a "thug" is a bit premature.

I'm sure he'll make mistakes, what rookie doesn't? I can't wait to see what he's like by the end of the season.