What would you do for free NU tickets?

I'm in a bit of a pickle. 3 of my former students play for K-State, or the Purple Kitty Cats as my 5 year old calls them. They told me they'd get me a free ticket to the NU/KSU game, but I couldn't wear red. My question to all of you is, would you wear purple to get a free ticket? I told them I'd pay for the ticket, I'm wearing red!

Or just pay for em. Dont sell your soul. I once witnessed at Arrowhead right in front of me in row 6 on thanksgiving in 06 a Chiefs fan pay a Bronco fan 100 bucks for sign he was holding and shirt he was wearing in order to tear them up. the chief fan was at least in his 40's, and the bronco was no older than 20, with a group of 10 or so others. It was hilarious, He sold his soul. (not that i wouldnt do the same for a 100 bucks :facepalm: )

I'm in a bit of a pickle. 3 of my former students play for K-State, or the Purple Kitty Cats as my 5 year old calls them. They told me they'd get me a free ticket to the NU/KSU game, but I couldn't wear red. My question to all of you is, would you wear purple to get a free ticket? I told them I'd pay for the ticket, I'm wearing red!

Wear a red shirt underneath a purple. Once you get into the stadium, take the purple shirt off and yell, "suckers!"

Wear a red shirt underneath a purple. Once you get into the stadium, take the purple shirt off and yell, "suckers!"

Well played sir :thumbs

I have a delusional Kstate person I know.....he insists that KState is better than Nebraska this year because they beat UCLA. I say pay for the tickets and dont sit by them. Wear Red and be loud....like half the stadium will be.

Or if you do choose to go....well dont forget your power towel.

Seriously Kstate, Really.