Sellout Streak

not confused its the way i see it and im sticking to it...obviously....if you cant take it anymore why do you still post?

And why is everyone crying in their status updates " 125$ for SDSU tickets who would pay that...i dont care what you say there will still be tickets available for the SDSU game. No one will back me up because they dont want to committ suicide like i have but its true....there will be alot of tickets left. I should go and see how many i can find at the start of second quarter...take a video and post it...would be pretty eye opening i bet.

you do that. but don't come back until you've completed this task.

I'm going to make a thread how the world is flat "in my eyes" because the ground I stand on isn't round.

I thought about doing that, only my example would be the brown leaves that come out every Spring. I'm colorblind, so in my eyes, they're brown. And I would obstinately stick to that explanation no matter how much you told me they're green.

not confused its the way i see it and im sticking to it...obviously....if you cant take it anymore why do you still post?

And why is everyone crying in their status updates " 125$ for SDSU tickets who would pay that...i dont care what you say there will still be tickets available for the SDSU game. No one will back me up because they dont want to committ suicide like i have but its true....there will be alot of tickets left. I should go and see how many i can find at the start of second quarter...take a video and post it...would be pretty eye opening i bet.

You're probably right. You could probably find some tickets at the start of the 2nd qtr, but guess what? Those tickets have already been SOLD to whoever was selling them, meaning the game is still soldout.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

Well I will call that a sellout, and so will the rest of America (besides you) because that's what a sellout is.

Correct, fine sir. If this was not the case then NO game would EVER sellout.

Geezeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You're probably right. You could probably find some tickets at the start of the 2nd qtr, but guess what? Those tickets have already been SOLD to whoever was selling them, meaning the game is still soldout.

facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

"technically" all the tickets have been sold technically... if you want to call that a sellout go ahead its not a sellout in my eyes

"Technically" there's 120 FBS schools that would say if the athletic department sells all of their tickets, it's a sellout. As would every pro team, and anyone who isn't totally confused about something as simple as the concept of a sellout.

If you are arguing with every other person in the thread, nobody is on your side, and every entity that sells tickets to any event disagrees with you, why are you still arguing? It just makes you look silly.

facepalm.gif

any other definition of sellout than the one all of america, except you, use would not make sense because it would be a fiction. no event has ever reached maximum occupancy, it is just not possible.

But that's the crazy thing about this - he's already provided an acceptable caveat: If you intended to go to the game but could not (for whatever reason), that doesn't count against the sellout.

So for a sellout to exist:

1. The University must sell every ticket
  2. Everyone who sells a ticket aftermarket must also sell every ticket
  3. Everyone who bought a ticket from the University and/or an aftermarket source must attend

BUT

1. If you wanted to attend but could not, that doesn't count.

I don't know why you guys are having trouble with this. Makes perfect sense to me.

• Fire 1

any other definition of sellout than the one all of america, except you, use would not make sense because it would be a fiction. no event has ever reached maximum occupancy, it is just not possible.

But that's the crazy thing about this - he's already provided an acceptable caveat: If you intended to go to the game but could not (for whatever reason), that doesn't count against the sellout.

3. Everyone who bought a ticket from the University and/or an aftermarket source must attend

BUT

I don't know why you guys are having trouble with this. Makes perfect sense to me.

also, they always announce the occupancy of the game, and is it not always greater than the official seating capacity? so even if not all of the tickets are being used, are not there still more people in the stadium than there is seating capacity? so it is still a sellout in that regard?

BUT

:rollin :rollin :rollin

BUT

Soooo...if you planned on showing up but could not so instead decided to sell your ticket, does that screw up our sell-out?

BUT

Soooo...if you planned on showing up but could not so instead decided to sell your ticket, does that screw up our sell-out?

we have never had a sellout. it is a fan fiction.

You didn't hear, we are moving the stadium to another solar system before that happens

Well... technically, there is no other solar system. "Solar system" is the proper name for the star system in which the Earth is located. (Solar = The Sun, our particular star). There are other star systems, of course.

This is important to clarify, because I wouldn't want to botch the plans for Memorial Stadium relocation. How embarrassing would it be if our sellout streak ended because of such a simple mistake!?!

(Sorry; just really wanted to get in on this super awesome thread.)