If the game is close

Travis9

and the offense is struggling at all, we will see Lee.

bold prediction but I believe it will happen

If Taylor is the leader of this team for the next 4 years he will need to stay in barring injury... We need to get the bugs worked out now, and have a strong QB to finish this year, and a seasoned one to take us into the B10. We all know the rest of the B12 is comng for us, every team will play us to the dirty end, leave T-Mart in and lets get going...

and the offense is struggling at all, we will see Lee.

bold prediction but I believe it will happen

If Taylor is the leader of this team for the next 4 years he will need to stay in barring injury... We need to get the bugs worked out now, and have a strong QB to finish this year, and a seasoned one to take us into the B10. We all know the rest of the B12 is comng for us, every team will play us to the dirty end, leave T-Mart in and lets get going...

But he ISN'T the leader for the next 4 years.....yet. We have 2 (hopefully) guys that have tremendous potential coming in next year, and another one redshirting this year, and another backing up T-Mart right now. There will be a QB battle and the incumbent won't necessarily win, we saw that this year. So right now, winning is more important. I agree let him work it out if he's going to be our guy all year, but if there is any question on who the starter is, give Green and Lee their shots.

Call me an optimist, but I get the impression that Taylor has that "it" factor that we all talk about. I see this team coming together and rallying around its' leaders this Saturday and playing a full football game.

You know I was thinking the same thing until I saw the bad pass to Mcneil and his reaction a few times. Not so sure if he is on the same page or not. Just was currious about the stare down that he gave T-Mart. Maybe I am looking to far into it :dunno

Call me an optimist, but I get the impression that Taylor has that "it" factor that we all talk about. I see this team coming together and rallying around its' leaders this Saturday and playing a full football game.

You know I was thinking the same thing until I saw the bad pass to Mcneil and his reaction a few times. Not so sure if he is on the same page or not. Just was currious about the stare down that he gave T-Mart. Maybe I am looking to far into it :dunno

I noticed that look too.. He seemed rather disgusted by the throw.. But I wonder how much of it may have had to do with a senior giving a freshmen who messed up a "get it together noob" attitude.

I think he's got "it" too. Every player knows how big this weekend is and they'll be ready.

Bring it!!