Taunting

HE WAS TOSSING THE BALL TO AN OFFICIAL, an sdsu player happened to step in the path of the ball. I had a teammate get called for this in a high school game a few years back after scoring a touchdown. :facepalm:

It's bs, but that's how officials are anymore, i swear they pick a play just to call something and theyre gonna find anything they can when they feel like it.

Martinez was walking back to the huddle and tossed the ball over his shoulder to the official and it accidentally hit a SDSU player who walked between Martinez and the Official...

It was nothing but a garbage penalty. That said, Taylor needs to make sure he's looking where he's tossing the ball (and not just to the officials)

Probably threw it off his back foot.

• Fire 3

He didn't throw it over his shoulder, he turned around and toss the football. It happened to hit the SDST player in the facemask, whether or not there was an official there, i couldn't tell. After he tossed it, he did have a smile on his face, which to me looked a bit smuggish, but that is probably me assuming too much.

Speaking of this, does anyone have that shot of Bo right after that, where he fingers Taylor to come over and talk to him. It seriously looked like a death look from Bo.

He didn't throw it over his shoulder, he turned around and toss the football. It happened to hit the SDST player in the facemask, whether or not there was an official there, i couldn't tell. After he tossed it, he did have a smile on his face, which to me looked a bit smuggish, but that is probably me assuming too much.

Speaking of this, does anyone have that shot of Bo right after that, where he fingers Taylor to come over and talk to him. It seriously looked like a death look from Bo.

I saw that too. That is the look you dont wanna see from Bo. That look could make a grown man cry.

the penalty was a BS call, but who knows maybe Taylor was running his mouth after the play too, i guess we'll never know.

i think his smuggish looking smile was because he just broke off a long run after kind of being bottled up, so he was like, "okay, get ready for more of that" too bad it never really happened after that.

i think it was pretty incidental from replays on tv