Uh-Oh John Blake

ESPY

It says the payments started in 2007. After he was gone. I think we'll be okay.

Lets hope. I remember hearing Brandon Jacksons name being thrown out there at one point. Hopefully there's no connection between Blake and UNL

The Payments started in 2007, but the relationship between Blake and Wichard goes back to 1985.

Brandon Jackson did sign with Wichard when he turned pro. The year after Blake left the program.

We're likely in the clear here but it really depends on IF anything happened,when things happened, and how far the NCAA is going to dig into Blake's past coaching positions prior to UNC.

The Payments started in 2007, but the relationship between Blake and Wichard goes back to 1985.

Brandon Jackson did sign with Wichard when he turned pro. The year after Blake left the program.

We're likely in the clear here but it really depends on IF anything happened,when things happened, and how far the NCAA is going to dig into Blake's past coaching positions prior to UNC.

I hope so but I have to think after what happened at USC with Bush and the scrutiny the NCAA was facing from fans and the media, the NCAA is going to dig real deep into Blake's dealings making sure they leave no stone unturned.

Wichard probably was pretty upset with Blake during his OU head coaching years as he was probably unable to funnel any players to him (doesn't help when you're losing to Nebraska 69-7).

If I remember correctly, when Blake was fired as OU's head coach, he took with him or destroyed all of the recruiting files he had. Sort of makes you wonder why...

It says the payments started in 2007. After he was gone. I think we'll be okay.

Lets hope. I remember hearing Brandon Jacksons name being thrown out there at one point. Hopefully there's no connection between Blake and UNL

Is there a statute of limitations on this kind of thing? Charles Barkley just came out and admitted he took money while in college. Could the NCAA go back that far and lay the hammer down on Auburn for something that happened in the 80's?