Stadium Expansion

The lighting was hit-and-miss with the clouds this morning, so some of these pics are a little muddy.

From the three corners of the compass I'm able to take pics from: NE, SE & SW:

DSCF4160.jpg

DSCF4175.jpg

DSCF4181.jpg

A detail shot showing the work on the SE corner, including the external shell and the half-completed roof.

DSCF4178.jpg

I keep forgetting what this building is. The second large structure to go up in the west Haymarket area.

DSCF4169.jpg

DSCF4183.jpg

Arena Drive is mostly paved. This is looking north from 5th & Q. I took some pics from 8th & Salt Valley and looking south from 5th & Q, but they didn't turn out at all. They're getting ready to tie this in to N Street, at 5th, but it won't be open before Christmas is my guess.

DSCF4186.jpg

• Fire 3

Nice work Knap, hope you didn't freeze too bad. Is Arena drive just two lanes, or is it only half paved? I never notice how the new column sections on East Stadium kind of hearken back to the State Capitol in their design, that's kind of neat to me.

If you look at the size of the tractors in the back, you can tell that it's wider than 2 lanes. It's likely 4 or 2-3 with a turn lane.