Stadium Expansion

The North stadium would be just fine if they would have put a concourse on the upper level. Also, different ways/ramps to access upper rows would be good too. Its just everyone, I mean everyone has to end up on the same level for concessions and bathrooms and exiting. It was definitely not thought out completely.

YES.

Very frustrating. We just wait until the crowd dwindles down before we even try to get out of there. Not only is everything you mentioned a problem, but it's also a problem that there is only one current escape from North outside the stadium - out to the sidewalk on the NW corner of the stadium.

They very clearly did not think through the foot traffic problem. Something could have been done to make this less of a problem.

I've thought and thought about it, but unfortunately I just don't see a way they can fix the problems easily.

They need to a different ramp system to get up to other rows, and they just really, really need another concouse for upper rows to go to concessions and bathrooms. Halftime is absolute hell in the North stadium concourse.

Also the way they put some of the entrances of the mens restrooms on the way up to seats was stupid. It's always packed with people trying to get to seats and others trying to go to the bathroom. And now since the women bitched so much about the way it was previously, they went way overboard with the seemingly 100 women's bathrooms so you hardly ever see even one woman waiting in line to the bathroom ever. Seriously, wtf!?

I hate to always take and never give back, but any updated pictures? GBR

It's been a week....you think they'll already have the seats in or something? :P

Haha you're right, but he said the pictures were ten days old when they were posted so I was thinking that someone possibly had gotten some new pictures since then. Like I said, I'm greedy :)

You could say "thank you" to the people who post pictures. That would be a start.

And I haven't taken any pics recently. I should, though, because they're starting to wrap around the middle of the stadium with the steel work. Maybe this weekend.

I hate to always take and never give back, but any updated pictures? GBR

It's been a week....you think they'll already have the seats in or something? :P

Haha you're right, but he said the pictures were ten days old when they were posted so I was thinking that someone possibly had gotten some new pictures since then. Like I said, I'm greedy :)

You could say "thank you" to the people who post pictures. That would be a start.

And I haven't taken any pics recently. I should, though, because they're starting to wrap around the middle of the stadium with the steel work. Maybe this weekend.

if you were posting in the woodshed i'd say thank you. can you get some co-eds in these stadium pics at least? (don't be too creepy about it)

It is going to look slow because 99% of the project right now is getting the basic structure in place, which requires few men but a lot of crane work and steel work. Once the understructure gets built, things should start progressing nicely. Winter weather isn't optimal for construction, and the process will likely speed up during the spring and summer. Lets give the Sampson guys some credit, Im sure they're working their asses off. From what I understand they aim to get the basic structure finished by next season, then start on the insides of the buiding over next season and the next offseason.

knapp, set up a webcam damnit! :lol:

This is all tschu. I asked him to stand next to the site with a camera, taking pics every 30 seconds an uploading them to a feed, but would he? No.

He said he would have done it for Lambeau, though.

Boo! Tsss!

I can give daily updates from my job in Manter Hall tho!

Today a beam was raised, one grid unit up, into the middle part of the 4th section from the north. Also some dump trucks drove around and I heard a guy yelling. How's that?

• Fire 1

knapp, set up a webcam damnit! :lol:

This is all tschu. I asked him to stand next to the site with a camera, taking pics every 30 seconds an uploading them to a feed, but would he? No.

He said he would have done it for Lambeau, though.

Boo! Tsss!

Today a beam was raised, one grid unit up, into the middle part of the 4th section from the north. Also some dump trucks drove around and I heard a guy yelling. How's that?

Pics or it didn't happen. :lol:

Perfect! And from what I've seen walking past the site every few days, that's about all that's going on.