DSCF3464.jpg

And the stadium:

From the veranda north of Bessey Hall:

DSCF3431.jpg

From the west side of the Coliseum:

DSCF3440.jpg

From Ed Weir Track:

DSCF3449.jpg

And a few from inside the stadium, to give an idea of progress on this side.

DSCF3454.jpg

DSCF3457.jpg

DSCF3460.jpg

The way it looks right now this expansion should help keep noise in the stadium and make the place louder.

Knapp, you sir deserve a nice cold 6 pack :cheers from every member of HuskerBoard for all the work and great pictures you have shared with us over the last year on this project. From this Husker fan I will just simply say thank you. Your efforts to giving all of us these wonderful updated pictures every week is very much appreciated.

• Fire 3

So the model/rendering of the future Barry's shows the rooftop bar being as such where you can look down over the street, but when I look at the construction, it looks like there isn't going to be this option as they are basically making a rooftop room. Does anyone know how that is all going to work up there? I'm really hoping it is going to end up like it is portrayed in the rendering.

Kansas State has been working on their stadium for a while. They're turning it into a castle.

Kansas%20State%20University%20Stadium5-690.jpg

Note: Picture is actual size.

Are they also going to sell tiny cheeseburgers?

That's retarded?! Where's the connection there??? :confucius Have no idea how a castle themed stadium goes with the Wildcats...................then again it is KSUcks.

Kansas State has been working on their stadium for a while. They're turning it into a castle.

Kansas%20State%20University%20Stadium5-690.jpg

That's retarded?! Where's the connection there??? :confuciusHave no idea how a castle themed stadium goes with the Wildcats...................then again it is KSUcks.

Matches a lot of the architecture on the campus. For example:

n.jpg

Nichols Hall.

However, the underlying premise that KSU sucks still stands.

So the model/rendering of the future Barry's shows the rooftop bar being as such where you can look down over the street, but when I look at the construction, it looks like there isn't going to be this option as they are basically making a rooftop room. Does anyone know how that is all going to work up there? I'm really hoping it is going to end up like it is portrayed in the rendering.

Heard that they would not get approved for a liquor license if a rooftop bar was part of the final plan. Lincoln is very strict when it comes to liquor licenses (i.e. name one other open rooftop bar in Lincoln. There isnt one.) So they probably have to make it an enclosed room up there with no alcohol on any outdoors portions of the upstairs.

Heard that they would not get approved for a liquor license if a rooftop bar was part of the final plan. Lincoln is very strict when it comes to liquor licenses (i.e. name one other open rooftop bar in Lincoln. There isnt one.) So they probably have to make it an enclosed room up there with no alcohol on any outdoors portions of the upstairs.

Wow. Lighten up a little, Lincoln.

Wow. Lighten up a little, Lincoln.

Good one!

http://www.aecom.com/deployedfiles/Internet/Capabilities/Architecture/images/Kansas%20State%20University%20Stadium5-690.jpg[/imago

That's retarded?! Where's the connection there??? :confucius Have no idea how a castle themed stadium goes with the Wildcats...................then again it is KSUcks.

White Castle