Stadium Expansion

Hey, what are those goofy things called at the football games that show stats and have the players eyes on them all creepy like?

Are you talking about the ribbon boards?

Does anyone know if ribbon boards are going to be put on the new sections of Memorial Stadium. The artist renderings showed ribbon boards, and I can't tell if the new sections have ribbon boards.

This has only been asked about 3,286.1 times in the last few weeks :lol:

The answer is no, though. They're using the new deck to display Academic All-Americans and consecutive sellouts.

Hey, what are those goofy things called at the football games that show stats and have the players eyes on them all creepy like?

Are you talking about the ribbon boards?

Does anyone know if ribbon boards are going to be put on the new sections of Memorial Stadium. The artist renderings showed ribbon boards, and I can't tell if the new sections have ribbon boards.

This has only been asked about 3,286.1 times in the last few weeks :lol:

The answer is no, though. They're using the new deck to display Academic All-Americans and consecutive sellouts.

dedhoarse

i hope they add a couple ribbon boards.

They did that like 4 years ago genius.

i was being sarcastic, bully.

No. i dont think you were. I think you genuinely hope they add two more. I was the one being sarcastic.

well, you know what, i was being sarcastic. but quite frankly, more ribbon boards never hurt anybody.

i hope they add a couple ribbon boards.

They did that like 4 years ago genius.

i was being sarcastic, bully.

No. i dont think you were. I think you genuinely hope they add two more. I was the one being sarcastic.

well, you know what, i was being sarcastic. but quite frankly, more ribbon boards never hurt anybody.

I think there should be a ribbon board on every overhang, as well as the bottom of the north and south stadiums.

I think there should be a ribbon board on every overhang, as well as the bottom of the north and south stadiums.

Further, we should have installed that LED turf, and also put fiber optic strips on the helmet of every player that projects a 3D holographic overlay of his current stats and player bio. Glasses needed to see the stats will be available for purchase at every gate for $15 but they self-destruct after the game is over.

Further, we should have installed that LED turf, and also put fiber optic strips on the helmet of every player that projects a 3D holographic overlay of his current stats and player bio. Glasses needed to see the stats will be available for purchase at every gate for $150 but they self-destruct after the game is over.

Further, we should have installed that LED turf, and also put fiber optic strips on the helmet of every player that projects a 3D holographic overlay of his current stats and player bio. Glasses needed to see the stats will be available for purchase at every gate for $150 but they self-destruct after the game is over.

That day is probably not as far off as we think.

Further, we should have installed that LED turf, and also put fiber optic strips on the helmet of every player that projects a 3D holographic overlay of his current stats and player bio. Glasses needed to see the stats will be available for purchase at every gate for $15 but they self-destruct after the game is over.

guinness-brilliant.jpg