Fair well words...

Wow, guys. I can see ripping on the idiot K-State fans, but Snyder is a class act. And what the heck is wrong with Pinocchio?

Let's be sure to win with class, right?

:) There's nothing wrong with Pinocchio per se, it's just that it came off as a little creepy for some reason. It was probably the way they shot that little statuette... but it's the difference between a woman having an antique doll collection and a woman having a bunch of creepy dolls with cracked china heads and missing eyes.

The fact that he does like and collect Pinocchio-related things is actually kind of nice and humanizing... almost a little touching and endearing... but, it just didn't come off right in the broadcast.

As I said on a KU board earlier tonight, "What they are not aware of, or more likely in denial about is that once this season is over and NU is out of the Big 12, a lot of NU fans will still come down to KU games and root for them in any game. KSU, well....who? Nobody has ever really cared about them, and never will. They are the Kearney State of Kansas."

Bye, go away. KSU is a bunch of really dumb hicks and fat ugly chicks (neither of which were smart enough or well off enough to get into KU).

I can't forget Old Balls' b-day. Happy birthday, d******d.

I like all those purple clad dumbasses, standing their, in the pitifully named stadium, heads in their hands, looking like a pop warner team that just got it's ass handed to them.

So, KSU fans, suck it, and I hope you never even get to sniff mediocrity you mouth breathin', sister banging, white trash douchebags.

Signed

I hope Snyder enjoyed a nice slice of humble pie for his birthday.

Seriously, did you not laugh when you learned about his obsession with Pinnochio?

Considering he has 8 kids, I can see why he worships a liar.

Mrs. Snyder: Bill, did you remember to wear protection tonight?

Bill: You know it, sweetheart :)

:facepalm:

stay classy, dude.

I know right?! Jeeeezzz people I am getting embarrassed by this board! Lets leave with class!

Since this boards inception I have never held back about my hatred for this pathetic program dressed in purple. Tonight is no different. I saw ridiculous signs at the "little apple" such as "treason" and "traitor." I think the hatred stems from the fact that Kansas St. will never be on television during prime time on a prime station ever again. The game is put on national television because of Nebraska. Something that isn't Nebraska's fault, but rather the awful, pathetic, and elementary program down south. They have never had an original idea in this history. From the Penn St. roar, to the A&M Aggieville, to their stupid idiotic mascot with the giant head and little body.

So in conclusion, lets all leave a few words for our dirty little step child down south. We will not miss you one bit.

Dear K-St,

You suck, you always have and always will. Your program is weak, lazy, and small. I hope we never have to waste our time in your moronic city again. If you want to play Nebraska we might allow you on our rec field. But you simply don't deserve to step on Our beloved Tom Osborne Field at Memorial Stadium. Good Riddance.

Sincerely, Eric

:bonesflag:

(FYI, I'm 8 beers in and don't care if my spelling is wrong)

:thumbs (Que the Randy Moss mooning incident)

Welcome back Eric!!

My contempt for the KSU fanbase runs deep and I laughed as the camera showed their stunned fans after Martinez gashed them for yet another TD. Good riddance!!!

I understand. I hunt along the KS/NE border and see quite a few pu&&y cat signs, flags, license plates, etc. It will be a little easier to deal with this year.

I just watched the first half. I thought is was much closer than the score indicated.

I admire Snyder and what he did for that program. Personally, it's sad to see the "low" of this board. Let's not rabbit trail down this road after every win please. What's the point? People act like they won something here. We are just the fans people. It's a game ... you are watching it!

This was a nice win. Hope our team shows up for Texas and gives a solid performance and wins it in the trenches beating them inside and out!

SheepdogMark

• Fire 1