**Official Texas Game Discussion**

Nebraska is down at half time....lets get this game going and cheer! I was a cheerleader so will start...GO BIG RED!!!!

The crowd is way too quite in my opinion...who is going to to say GO BIG RED AFTER ME???? Let's all cheer!! Yes..I have been having a few beers:) We are not playing like we should be playing..alot of game time left..lets hope we do better!! Go Huskers!!!

Every fear that every commentator had about this game is completely right. Our fumbles are going to lose us more than one game this year if it's not handled. Texas is playing perfect right now. We do not have the talent deficit to overcome that.

It's this simple. Put the ball on the turf and you lose.

That means you Roy and T-Magic.

whoever said that Suh really was our whole defense last year is wrong. I dont understand why you think our defense is horrible. Their actually playing very well. If our offense would actually step it up, we would be winning.

They are not tackling well, missing containment on Gilbert. Thenarse has missed at least 3-4 tackles that have led to huge plays.

idk their o line is playing so much better than ours today. when we go outside they have 3-4 guys there unblocked with a lineman or two watching (do we have a lineman just watch so he can recover our fumbles?). meanwhile on the other end we aren't making contact until the rb or qb is past the line of scrimmage and we rarely have more than one or two guys free

Martines showed up to play- he looked spot on, his passes where great. Everyone around him sucks today. He cannot do it alone

I guess you haven't noticed the several times he's made the wrong read on the Zone read or the numerous times he's thrown the ball low or behind guys! He has not looked horrible but he has not played anywhere close to what he needs to for the Huskers to beat a quality team.

Martines showed up to play- he looked spot on, his passes where great. Everyone around him sucks today. He cannot do it alone

You are exactly right. His passes are actually looking pretty good today. Nobody can catch, nobody can block. If they catch the damn balls it can open up the run. And the play calling is baffling me...

His passes were fine, it's his zone reads that have sucked. He's playing them like he doesn't get that Texas is 2x as fast as any defense the Huskers have seen yet. You'd think after the ball go rammed down his throat several times he'd have figured it out, but apparently not. That's the redshirt frosh coming out, hopefully he'll learn from this.